Maclaren Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Maclaren

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Maclaren (New York, NY).

Interview

Very easy and efficient. The individual who lead the interview was very interested in my interpersonal skills of being able to associate with a vast array of people. The conversation entailed questions about my current life status employment wise and how I ended up here at the company. Questions about managing others was brought up to further test these skills. Overall a very nice interview lead by a person who is very sweet.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you're the right person for this role?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Maclaren (Norwalk, CT) in December 2015.

Interview

weird, shuffling between offices in a run down building with employees who really didnt undderstand the role I was interviewing for at a professional level. The more questiions I asked the shallower and less informed both the interviewer and company appeared to be.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest fault?   1 Answer

poor Glassdoor and word of mouth reviews

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Maclaren (Norwalk, CT).

Interview

Contacted by HR for an interview. Then called back for a second round with multiple interviewers. Then, I was invited back for a final round with the owner. It was an intimidating process. He was in a bad mood from the start.

Glassdoor reviews were awful

Mid-level, Manager Interview

Interview

HR was very short, somewhat rude and abrupt. Not very professional and couldn't quite clearly identify exactly who I might be meeting with. When I arrived, the office is extremely dingy and looks like an abandoned building. Once inside, the office was very small but, cool. There was zero persons to greet me, I had to literally wait for some random girl to walk by and ask for help.
    I was escorted around almost the entire office it seemed because there was no where to sit and I think only 1 conference room and it had 2 people in it already. So, we walked to an entirely other area inside the building where everyone looked liked they were being starved and held captive. No one smiled or even acknowledged us.

Interview Questions

• What do I want to be when I grow up?   1 Answer