MadKudu Interview Questions

Updated Oct 27, 2019

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at MadKudu

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at MadKudu

Found 7 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Paris
Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MadKudu (Paris) in Oct 2019

Interview

The interview process was a very pleasant experience overall. The company is very interested in moving things forward efficiently and it was responsive at all stages of the process. 1 step. Call screening with the hiring manager. Professional and cultural questions combined. 2 step. A case study presentation with a real-life business situation. It was helpful to experience what would be my role and what types of questions I would expect to hear from the client. A hiring manager gave feedback straight away which was very useful and positive overall, it helped me to excel in the presentation. 3 step. An interview call with the c-manager. It was great to learn about the vision of the company and the greater context of future developments. 4 step. An interview call with the team member. Gave me clarity over the current workflows and dynamics within the team. I learned both the challenges and the positive sides of the mission. 5 step. Interviews onsight, 2 team members and 1 team member from the product development side. Professional + cultural fit questions. Culture is a big importance to MK so it's important to know where do you stand. They ask very interesting questions to assess how authentic you are, what is your behavior patterns within a team, transparency values etc. 6 step. Final steps include references (2-3 preferred) - they organize calls with referees. The very last interview call was with the CEO to make sure it's a good fit for both of us, and then with HR. Voila voila! All team members are very positive and want you to succeed so no need to worry, just be confident and open-minded. For me personally, one of the main factors which made me accept the offer (alongside the mission and the vision of the company) became the people. I connected with everyone really well and felt like this company has a culture that I highly appreciate and values I share myself. Also to note: even though MK is based on 2 continents with offices being 9 hours apart, and me being based in Paris - the team managed really well to keep up the speed of communication, both internally and externally. I was impressed at how little lag there was after all. There is no negative points to share - so great job team!

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about the most difficult situation in your career. How did you deal with it and what was the outcome?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Paris
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MadKudu (Paris) in Oct 2019

Interview

I felt during the entire process that I could stay authentic. The hiring process is built to let the candidates express themselves technically and personally. I had the opportunity to meet and discuss with a lot of different people, and they all share the same strong values that make you understand they care. The process lasted more than 2 weeks and went through about 7 steps including work assessment. 0. Inmail message on LinkedIn by the Head of Staff and People about the opportunity, 1. First video call with the hiring manager, 2. On-site interview with the hiring manager and an experienced Software Engineer. 3. Technical assessment to do at home (very interesting one). 4. Entire afternoon of meetings and coffee sharing with team members. If you're lucky enough you will taste an homemade cake baked by a Kudu !, 5. Video call with the CTO, Head of Staff and People, and then the CEO, And finally the offer. Every contacts I had were very available and supportive during the whole process.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MadKudu (United States) in Jul 2019

Interview

A CSM reached out and interviewed me via video call for 30 minutes. She was very nice and listened to every word I said. I thought that we were about to go into the next step which was sample work submission but I didn't hear anything from them again.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in France
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at MadKudu (France)

Interview

Long process but valuable where people really give their time and it allows you to meet most people which is important in a startup ! You also feel they take recruitment seriously willing to bring in the right candidate and the result is a great team behind! Very nice people and a real dialog during the interviews. Really make you want to work with them too. 1. One first video call with the hiring manager / Talent coach 2. One work sample to do in few hours within a few day timeframe 3. Debrief of the work sample with hiring manager and peer 4. Onsite interviews with peers, main co workers, one of the founder to understand your profile, skills, way of working and values (very important to see if you are a good cultural fit) 5. Interview with CEO

Interview Questions
  • Questions about my past experiences, skills in business and data analysis, analytical case study
Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at MadKudu (Mountain View, CA) in Mar 2019

Interview

My overall experience interviewing with the members of MadKudu was extremely thorough and organized. It was clear that they understood how to identify, recruit, and properly assess prospective candidates for this position. Each member was very kind and wanted to really learn more about myself, both personally and my professionally/academically. They setup a few video calls with different team members prior to inviting for 1 on-site interview.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at MadKudu (Paris) in Feb 2019

Interview

The process is a mix of human, technical and values assessment steps. Very useful and powerful to meet all the teammates I would be working with if I join the company.

Interview Questions
  • Can you tell us about a time a teammate or manager gave you constructive feedback and how it made you feel?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at MadKudu (Paris) in Jan 2019

Interview

- I've been contacted by email by the CTO - had a call with the head of people to talk about my career vision - had a coffee on site with the engineering team - work sample to do at home - values call with a value ambassador based in San Francisco - send my references - had a call with the CEO and then an offer

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email