Magnusson Klemencic Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Magnusson Klemencic Associates

Structural Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Magnusson Klemencic Associates (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Very laid back and relaxed... there were no technical aspects to this interview whatsoever, as MKA is fairly confident they can rely on your stellar academic background (they only hire from a select number of accredited programs) and trust that they can teach you everything else. The main point of the interview is really to get to know you and make sure you're a good fit for the office culture.

Negotiation

Minimal negotiation, they hire right out of college/grad school so most people are just happy to be landing a great job.

Entry Level - Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Magnusson Klemencic Associates (Seattle, WA) in May 2012.

Interview

A senior engineer conducted a majority of the interview. The interview began running through my education and job history. A second senior engineer came in to ask technical questions. There was a tour of the office and the interview ended by going out to lunch. Overall MKA seemed like a top notch company with a good atmosphere. Their interview process was a bit too long. (I applied in January and was interviewed in May) I never found out if I was offered the position as I took another job before they got back to me.

Interview Questions

• How does your minor in business set you apart from other applicants?   Answer Question