Mahindra Satyam Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mahindra Satyam Interview Questions

Updated Jul 7, 2018

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (San Jose, CA) in October 2009.

Interview

It was pretty straightforward. HR called and setup interview ,I got call from India Hybd and they asked all routine J2EE Questions all from FAQ.

Too less salary

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Houston, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

I was called for the behavioral interview first by HR manager. Then Hiring manager called me. I was not notified anything so have no idea if they accepted me or rejected me. Overall interview was average.

Interview Questions

• Asked about some technologies on which i never had exposure of working   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Detroit, MI) in April 2013.

Interview

I have applied for a role of Oracle developer and the interview process was more technical nature around Oracle forms & reports. Followed by, I was interviewed with some plsql queries and about the project I was working on.Then in general about the relocation interest

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Austin, TX) in July 2012.

Interview

Contacted first by a head hunter who then passed me on to a VP. Met with the VP at a coffee shop in Austin, TX

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Satyam considering everything that happened?   1 Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (New York, NY) in December 2009.

Interview

Rounds of interview with team and then another set of round with the clients.

Interview Questions

• About finance mostly and banking specifically, the questions were focussed more around retail banking as the role was with Citigroup.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Mostly around salary.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cale, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Cale, AR) in June 2010.

Interview

They asked questions on Core Java, Design Patterns, Multi Threading, Collections.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Mountain View, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

First it was a telephonic interview and the 1:1 Video conferencing.

Interview Questions

They were not ready to file Green card.

Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in India, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (India, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

Genral interview,Had to waity for a month as I was in different country,,onference call or interview was held.it was friendly and nice
    questions we mainly based on the projects that you are worked on and so we shld be clear on the work that we have done. Resume were also reviewed.

Interview Questions

• Technical and project based   1 Answer

Negotiation

it was good and easy. they were clear on what they are offering.

Senior Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Austin, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

They thew out a wide net and hired almost anyone to get the Help Desk set up in English, in America, where it first started out, to replace Indian voices with American ones and not lose the contract with the American Company that hired them and did away with Wipro.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They were extremely inflexible on pay and demanded signup for health insurance from day one - which comes out of the already lower than average pay.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Houston, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

Got a call from India for interview, guy could not understand English