Mahindra Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 22, 2017

3.2

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mahindra (Fremont, CA).

Interview

Slow to respond. Traditional, slow paced. Very nice people and welcoming but would require a slowdown in pace to mirror them. Fair, thoughtful, but unclear on what they wanted. Lack of feedback as to what they were truly looking for made it difficult to present that I could meet expectations.

Interview Questions

• Did I have the experience required.   1 Answer

Regional Sales Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Mahindra (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

Genze is definitely a startup company with a startup mentality and functionality. It was probably the most disjointed interview process I've ever been a part of. It took six months. First a phone interview, then a hastily scheduled in-person interview several weeks later that was quite extensive. A month later a call to inform me they were proceeding with a background check and then radio silence for several more months until I received an automated email that they were seeking other candidates. The long interview process did give me plenty of time to research Genze and their offering which is neither as innovative or as unique as they claim. Go in with eyes wide open and do your research on the competition which is both more affordable and more reliable.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions on call volume and relationship building.   Answer Question

Deputy Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mahindra (New York, NY) in September 2012.

Interview

Standard interview focused on whether I would be a good fit for India. Also asked me about a time that I had faced personal difficulty and how I handled it. Why I wanted to work in a business setting.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to go to India?   1 Answer

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mahindra (Boston, MA) in August 2009.

Interview

hard questions were asked during my interview. really tried to gauge my interest in the job and in the company. i received an offer but chose not to accept it because i had another offer from a different company that i preferred.

Interview Questions

• describe i way you have personally saved money in the past one month   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mahindra.

Interview

Test in the campus
    Which was both aptitude and technical
    Technical interview followed by a hr interview.
    Overall the people were good and will listen to you if you will remain calm and confident.

Interview Questions

• How will you increases the efficiencies of an ic engine ?   2 Answers

Deputy Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Mahindra in August 2016.

Interview

Interviewer will mostly act satisfied with your answers & then reject you just for no reason. Interview lasted 40 mins with 85 % of the questions answered . Highly disappointed. Not expected from Mahindra .

Interview Questions

• On previous experiences & also on twisted questions which I had already answered .   Answer Question

Data Science Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mahindra (Kolkata (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Three technical rounds. They asked me all about data science related questions. Few puzzles as well. Some question were based on R language. Most of them questions were stats related. They asked me to write R codes. Asked me about projects. The project questions were all related to stats and questions like why this why not this?

Interview Questions

• Linear regression, logistic regression and machine learning.   Answer Question

QC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Mahindra (Mumbai (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

The interior is too good as a workplace.
    The HR team is too friendly to be.
    Technical team is tough to be cleared out to get the job.
    The company is really big to work their.
    Colleagues are friendly.
    Pros- In a nive building with a nice cafeteria.
    Cons- No bus from my home.

Infotainment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mahindra (Chennai (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

Profile was shortlisted and called for video conferencing. Interview was done by department head and then by senior manager. Questions were easy and related to profile and product design.

I was shortlisted by both hiring managers. Consultancy kept on telling me that HR manager is not there or some other pretext , but later after 2 months , I was informed that they have dropped my candidature.

Interview Questions

• How will you create requirements for supplier? What is bootloader? What was your role in product development?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager/GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mahindra (Pune (India)).

Interview

Hiring process was in the order as follow.
    1.) Written Test - Consisting of technical,quants,DI & LR and English.
    2.) Case Study - We were in a group of 12 people. 10 minutes were given to analyaze it. Further GD was done on same case study.
    3.) Personal Interview - One HR guy & one SALES guy.

Interview Questions

• What would you do, if your friend has murdered someone and is hiding at your place ? Would you allow him to hide?   Answer Question