Mahindra Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 17, 2017

3.1

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mahindra (Fremont, CA).

Interview

Slow to respond. Traditional, slow paced. Very nice people and welcoming but would require a slowdown in pace to mirror them. Fair, thoughtful, but unclear on what they wanted. Lack of feedback as to what they were truly looking for made it difficult to present that I could meet expectations.

Interview Questions

• Did I have the experience required.   1 Answer

Regional Sales Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Mahindra (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

Genze is definitely a startup company with a startup mentality and functionality. It was probably the most disjointed interview process I've ever been a part of. It took six months. First a phone interview, then a hastily scheduled in-person interview several weeks later that was quite extensive. A month later a call to inform me they were proceeding with a background check and then radio silence for several more months until I received an automated email that they were seeking other candidates. The long interview process did give me plenty of time to research Genze and their offering which is neither as innovative or as unique as they claim. Go in with eyes wide open and do your research on the competition which is both more affordable and more reliable.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions on call volume and relationship building.   Answer Question

Deputy Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mahindra (New York, NY) in September 2012.

Interview

Standard interview focused on whether I would be a good fit for India. Also asked me about a time that I had faced personal difficulty and how I handled it. Why I wanted to work in a business setting.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to go to India?   1 Answer

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mahindra (Boston, MA) in August 2009.

Interview

hard questions were asked during my interview. really tried to gauge my interest in the job and in the company. i received an offer but chose not to accept it because i had another offer from a different company that i preferred.

Interview Questions

• describe i way you have personally saved money in the past one month   Answer Question

Interview

I was applying through my college and these were the screening round
    CV Screening
    Online Aptitude Test
    Telephonic Interview
    PI
    I am a student of Mechanical so CV shortlisting was easy. The online test took place on a portal and difficulty was not very high

Interview Questions

• Questions were specific to Auto Industry, trends and general questions regarding self   Answer Question

Machine Learning Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mahindra (Mumbai (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Short process including 2 interviews
    1 technical - if you know what you say and understand it well you will get through
    1 hr - this is basically compensation discussion ( be confident and it should be good )
    the employees here are extremely nice

Trainee Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Mahindra in May 2017.

Interview

Aptitude test- core and aptitude questions 90 min exam all portions were covered . Online test by cocubes. 90 questions.
    Psychometric test- situation based exam 15 questions.
    Telephone interview-basic questions about personality and education

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Mahindra in March 2017.

Interview

1. Aptitude Test
    2. Psychometric Test
    3. Personal Technical Interview
    4. Personal HR Interview

Overall process was very smooth, however slow.
    Personal Technical Interview was carried out through video conference (20 - 25 mins).
    Personal HR Interview was telephonic (30 mins).

Interview Questions

• For Technical, I was asked for questions from my favourite subject, previous internships and projects

For HR, questions about my hobbies and social activities in university.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mahindra.

Interview

Test in the campus
    Which was both aptitude and technical
    Technical interview followed by a hr interview.
    Overall the people were good and will listen to you if you will remain calm and confident.

Interview Questions

• How will you increases the efficiencies of an ic engine ?   3 Answers

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mahindra (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

It was jam cum introduction interview.Hr can't tolerate with the students.I was bored because of that atmosphere.I didn't want to join the company because of that HR member.Its was a long interviews in my entire life