Maidenform Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maidenform Interview Questions

2.3

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maidenform (Aurora, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was called in for an interview within two weeks. I came in, was brought to an office and had a fairly lengthy conversation. The questions were simple and straightforward. I was offered the job on the spot. After a drug test, I started working in a week.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with less than agreeable customers?   1 Answer

Key Carrier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Maidenform (Livermore, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

I filled out an application, brought it in and was interviewed on the spot. The questions were pretty standard, why do you want to work here, what does customer service mean to you etc. I went for drug testing the next day. It took about two weeks for my background check to clear (nothing bad in it, it just takes awhile) and then I was made an offer as soon as it cleared.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bayonne, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maidenform (Bayonne, NJ).

Interview

Applied online, interviewed by HR and two managers.

Interview Questions

• The last several people who had your job were fired. What makes you think you can handle this job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

DId not negotiate.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Maidenform.

Interview

One interview with both immediate boss and the VP of Sales at the same time. It lasted about 2 hours. I was recommended for the position via networking. I was called a day later with the job offer. Mostly basic questions, nothing out of the ordinary. Volume and difficulty of the territory were discussed.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness?   1 Answer

Picker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maidenform (Fayetteville, NC) in January 2012.

Interview

It was a smooth, reasonable and professional interview. The job at the time was through a temp agency. They really didn't make it challenging but when I worked the job I understood why. It really wasn't difficult work at all. The interview went pretty quickly. They guy asked me what type of work I wanted to do and he pretty much place me in a warehouse. He didn't even ask me if I had experience.

Interview Questions

• Was I able to stand for long periods of time?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Iselin, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maidenform (Iselin, NJ) in July 2011.

Interview

it was very straight forward. went in to meet the hiring manager. was offered the position that same day. was first hired as a temp then offered a full time position a few month later

Business Development Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maidenform (New York, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

Applied through school's career website, then was contacted by the company's HR. She set up a phone interview since the person I was interviewing with had no availability that week, and I was going back home the next week. Interview was behavioral, pretty straightforward questions like "tell me about yourself" and questions regarding my previous experience. Also asked what I knew about the company and where I though the company could improve.

Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bayonne, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maidenform (Bayonne, NJ) in August 2010.

Interview

A phone call with the recruiter to start, a test through the 3rd round, 3rd round with the hiring AVP and manager, passed and moved to on board. Came to work in 2 weeks upon the last round of interview, overall the process was smooth and easy.

Interview Questions

• No harsh or difficult questions, pretty much routine questions as normal interviews.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not very much of a hassle. The package offered was pretty much what I expected.

E-Commerce Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Iselin, NJ

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maidenform (Iselin, NJ) in January 2010.

Interview

I was referred by a friend of a friend for a phone interview with the hiring manager. The manager proved knowledgeable about e-commerce systems and though concerned that I haven’t worked in over a year, was still interested in my level of experience and history in the industry. They have subsequently promised to schedule me for a second phone interview with one of the company executives.

Interview Questions

• What have you been doing all this time?   1 Answer

Maidenform Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maidenform (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2009.

Interview

I was recruited from another company. I met with Supervisor, who welcomed me to the company and reviewed benefits.

Negotiation

Be yourself, be honest & relax.