Maine Veterans Home Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Maine Veterans Home

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Caribou, ME

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Maine Veterans Home (Caribou, ME).

Interview

I applied in November, but was not contacted until January. Initial interview process was very in depth as training, benefits, and employment obligations were discussed. Three step interview process. Job training was adequate. Human resources was not able to help much with understanding benefits, but did provide a phone number and name of person who could.

Interview Questions

• Was asked to provide an example of a particularly difficult situation I was faced with and how it eventually was worked out.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not very flexible on negotiations.

Activity Volunteer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangor, ME

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maine Veterans Home (Bangor, ME) in February 2012.

Interview

the interview process was informal because I had worked at the Veterans home before I filled out an application

Food Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Machias, ME

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maine Veterans Home (Machias, ME) in September 2009.

Interview

went to local career center in one of their interview rooms and was asked a variety of questions.

Interview Questions

• how would you present a dessert plate of a cream puff?   1 Answer