MaineHealth Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at MaineHealth

1. Featured Interview

Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at MaineHealth (Portland, ME) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process consisted of one, in-person interview, with a three-member interview committee. It was located at MaineHealth and took about one hour. I did not have to complete a second interview. After two weeks, I received a phone call letting me know I was a finalist, then was offered the position one week after that.

Interview Questions

• What types of method or process have you used to approach a project or problem?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MaineHealth (Portland, ME) in April 2015.

Interview

I had contacted MaineHealth personally and from then applied online and then had interviews with various members. They let me know soon after and I had to attend pretty unnecessary training that had nothing to do with me, and mostly to do with Maine Medical Center employees (information about dealing with patients etc.) Overall this was a smooth interviewing process until I had already been hired and had to deal with Human Resources which was a complete disaster.

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MaineHealth (Belfast, ME) in April 2015.

Interview

I was called for an interview the day after I saw and applied on line for this position. A week later I was interviewed. The reason they called me so soon after applying was because I had worked at my previous job for 6 years straight out of High School. I was not hired but it was because there was more to the job than I was qualified to do.

Interview Questions

• They asked me where I saw the job advertised.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MaineHealth (Portland, ME) in October 2014.

Interview

The first step in the process is a prescreening phone interview with a recruiter and then a phone interview with the hiring manager and two other members of the team the individual would be working under or with.

Interview Questions

• How would I like to be trained on the aspects of the job.   1 Answer