MajescoMastek Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MajescoMastek Interview Questions

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MajescoMastek (New York, NY).

Interview

Just basic skills related questions and a background check related questions of your past experience and curriculum. Went easy and and will not last then an hour. They don't go deep into technical questions and implementation of your technical skills. Overall, you have to be yourself in the whole interview process and it's likely you can land your job.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience and working in any of the past project?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MajescoMastek (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Three round interviews. Ask about basic java and SQL questions. Here are behavior questions as will. Asked mostly about the project you did. The technology used. The hiring manage asked the questions about SQL. It was based on the default oracle table (employee table).

Interview Questions

• The project you working on. Technology you used. Will go deep with some example.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MajescoMastek.

Interview

3 rounds of interview
    1st round is technical test (25-30 questions )
    2nd round is completely technical and project work..
    Difficulty level depends on interviewer
    3rd round is easy to crack ..Only hr related questions bt little tricky..

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No use of negotiation.. u will get acc to ur exp nd current ctc

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MajescoMastek (Pune (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

It was a very nice experience I had. Process started on time without any delay. Sufficient panel were there for Technical discussion. HR attended all the candidates very politely.

Interview Questions

• Question were asked mainly on core java. (Threading, Collection etc..)   Answer Question

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at MajescoMastek in April 2016.

Interview

Company was generous enough to provide us with morning snacks. It was a campus drive kind of. There were people from three colleges that is St. John college of engineering, Saraswati college of engineering and from Watumal college of engineering. Total we were 70-80 people. When we reached their office in the morning we were made to sit differently in three training rooms. Oxford, Harvard and Cambridge were the three rooms. I was sitting in Oxford with my other classmates whose reporting time was at 9:30. One lady from the HR came by around 10:30 so till that time we were sitting idle. I cleared the aptitude first of course and after that I was shortlisted for the interview. Aptitude was easy not that difficult to clear. Recently Majesco has demerged from Mastek . A guy of age around 40-50 comes in who handles hefty deals with UK giants and the other around 30-40 who leads product development in Majesco. They start talking about the company and explaining us about the kind of work they do. He was working on some hotshot project where he required analytically strong people. Agreed. He took a analytical test in which I cleared along with 15 other people. I was shortlisted for the interview then. Remember, I cleared the aptitude and thought its just the interview process but when I went there I saw it was something else. Interview begun in late afternoon. Till then I was lingering around asking my friends sitting in other two training rooms about this test which I gave. Then comes a shock. They didn't give any damn test instead they were just called for the interview directly. Everything at that point seemed to be mismanaged. The whole process was partial. Why only people sitting in Oxford training room had to give the test? I went for the interview after lunch keeping calm. You can see the interview question that were asked as below. The interviewer was foolish. Total nut job. I was so unlucky that the panel in which I was being interviewed rejected everyone.

Interview Questions

• Three basic principles of Java   1 Answer
    • Define an array in java   1 Answer
    • Tell me about yourself   1 Answer
    • How will you validate XML in Android?   1 Answer
    • Explain logic of bubble sort.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MajescoMastek (Pune (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

Technical round
    HR round

In technical round most of questions from java collection ,multi threading,java oops concepts
    Spring hibernate and SQL concepts.
    Interview was not very difficult and interviewer told me to write two programs which were pretty easy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didnt negotiate

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MajescoMastek (Mumbai (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

There were 3 rounds. After Pre Placement Talk, they took Aptitutde test. It had 20 questions and time alloted was 20 minutes. Questions were related to Logic, Quant, DI. It was simple. Then after Apti, there was GD. Topics were in line to current buzz in the market. Make sure you articulate your points in the correct way. Lastly, it was PI where technical as well management questions were asked, along with whats written on Resume.

Interview Questions

• Questions on DBMS, Data Warehousing, Data Minning, other IT questions   Answer Question

Oracle PL/SQL Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahape (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MajescoMastek (Mahape (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

It was a weekend drive for Oracle PL/SQL Developer from 2 to 4 years experienced.
    I had 2.6 years experience at that time.
    I got the offer but it was not as per my expectation, hence declined.

Interview Questions

• Materialized Views. Whether once can drop an MV, if yes then what will happen to its table. Types of MV.
      Grants and Privileges. Synonyms.
      Autonomous Transactions.
      Parallel Hints.
      Benefits of Packages.
      Performance Tuning.   1 Answer

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MajescoMastek (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

For me interviewer took 1 hour 30 mins.He asked about subject knowledge and basic questions from Resume, what are your hobbies, interest. How much flexible you are in working environment?

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MajescoMastek (Mumbai (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

For fresher
    Round 1 :they take written test in various sections such as Verbal , quant , SQL , java programing , data structure etc
    Round 2 : Technical and HR combine.
    Ask Basic OOPS concept and college project in detail.

Interview Questions

• basic question related to Verbal , quant , SQL , java programing , data structure etc   Answer Question