Malark Logistics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Malark Logistics

2.5

Business Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn Park, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Malark Logistics (Brooklyn Park, MN) in September 2016.

Interview

Long interview process. Great position description from their hired recruiter, but the reality, once hired, was that all this was just pretend. Once hired I was told how to do my job, which was to continue the same failed practices and track the same unnecessary metrics that had led them to experience the problems they supposedly had hired me to fix.

Interview Questions

• Can you work with and effectively manage and motivate others?   1 Answer
    • Do you have any problem disciplining employees?   1 Answer

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maple Grove, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Malark Logistics (Maple Grove, MN) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process was thorough. I met with several people in the company, all key people related to my role. Each person I met with was professional. The position description was accurate.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Malark Logistics.

Interview

I went through a staffing agency. They set up the interview, it was a fairly easy interview. Asked about previous experience, and what I was looking to do. They did ask if I knew anything about a 3PL. Asked if I would sign a non-compete. Interview with 2 people.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

When I went in for the interview I was told (by staffing agency) it would be one rate, they offered a lower rate, and said it was temporary, it was not.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Malark Logistics (Brooklyn, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

Amateur and easy

Interview Questions

• Would you consider moving closer if hired?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations they told you what you would be getting

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maple Grove, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Malark Logistics (Maple Grove, MN) in May 2014.

Interview

Brief, a couple of questions and I was hired. They don’t have time for long interviews with their turnover rate. May have made changes to this process since I interviewed over 8 years ago.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Malark Logistics.

Interview

I had two interviews before starting to work for Malark.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes they were open to negotiating.

Logistics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn Park, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Malark Logistics (Brooklyn Park, MN) in January 2013.

Interview

She asks the usual what are your strengths, weaknesses, why should we hire you, what is your work history and tell me a little about yourself questions. It's pretty simple, straight forward and not very stressful. At least that was the case a few years ago when they had a different person doing interviews but she's gone now. They let you know on the spot you're hired so if she says she'll call you, you probably didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There are no negotiations here.

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Interview

The interview went well. They brought in a few of their professionals and we touched bases on what I was looking for in a job. Human Resources does a great job at staying in touch with potential employees.

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn Park, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Malark Logistics (Brooklyn Park, MN).

Interview

This company has a TON of opportunity. You can take on many different parts of the company, prove you are dedicated through your performance and the Malark company will reward you! The drive was a little too far for me otherwise I would have loved to be part of this awesome team. Lynn Caldwell is the most pleasant and sincere person to deal with. She really made me feel like part of the team even during the interview process.

Account Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Malark Logistics (Minneapolis, MN) in December 2009.

Interview

I was contacted from a friend that her work was hiring. Came in for a formal interview and was hired on the spot. Have been here ever since

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was a hire with no office experience so I did not negotiate I took what I was offered