Management Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Management Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Jul 3, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Management Solutions (Boston, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

Process took about three weeks. First was a group interview with two parts: first part was a numerical exam that was very challenging for everyone and the second part was a group dynamic asking you to solve a business problem. Second interview was a relatively brief background interview with someone in HR over skype. Third round was with a manager of the company that dealt with background questions, some industry knowledge and a mini case study.

Interview Questions

• Basic background questions: strengths, weaknesses, favorite subjects, etc.   Answer Question

Quant Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Management Solutions (Boston, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview began with a short, 20 minute test that covered basic mental math skills and ability to read graphs and charts. The remaining portion of the interview process was focused on personal details (past internships, hobbies, interest in the company etc.), information about Management Solutions and a case study answered as a group.

Interview Questions

• The city of Boston is looking for a way to reduce traffic flow. Come up with a solution and design a business plan to implement your solution.   Answer Question

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Management Solutions (Boston, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

Group dynamic with short case study + 20 min numerical reasoning test
    HR interview
    Interview with manager (prepare for a case study)
    Interview with partner (personality questions + a few technical ones)

Assistant Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Management Solutions.

Interview

Gave my resume to a representative at a college career fair, got an email a week later to fill out their application and send them an unofficial transcript, and then got an email to schedule a Skype interview. The Skype interview was with a HR representative from their headquarters in Madrid. In the interview we went over my resume and academic record.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite undergraduate course? Are you willing to travel?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Management Solutions in June 2016.

Interview

I met a Manager at a career fair at my university's campus during the fall semester of my senior year. I filled out my profile and CV on their website early in the spring semester of my senior year. Within one week of my graduation from university an HR representative from Spain contacted me and we set up a Skype interview. The second interview was at the Management Solutions office, and this was with a Manager. It involved two parts. The first part was conversational and typical of most other interviews that I have done. The second was a math test that tested my ability to read charts, graphs, and convert currencies. The third was a Skype interview with a Partner from Madrid.

Interview Questions

• Q: A chart showed 2005 sales revenue in Yen, and I had to answer how much in sales the year was worth in Danish Krone.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Management Solutions (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

Asked about many basic questions and a little financial questions like how do you think about global financial institutes situation now? Mostly about your personal experience, prepare and read some financial articles.

R&D Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Management Solutions (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

There were two interviews, the first one with HR and the second round with the Project Leader. Everything was on skype since I was applying to the Spain office. Overall they were easy but the company lacks professionalism, they rescheduled my interview three times and then their internet connection was extremely poor.

Interview Questions

• How would you measure the risk of a client of a bank paying back?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Management Solutions (Auburn, AL) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview began with a test to assess your analytical ability. As its a European company, it's eurocentric, with money usually in euros. One question relied on your knowledge of major European cities to do a conversion.
    The rest of the interview was behavioral pretty straight forward. Asked basic questions. The woman was nice and encouraging.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Management Solutions (North Birmingham, AL) in January 2016.

Interview

One Phone Interview with a recruiter from Spain, followed by 2 Skype interviews one with someone in Birmingham, the next with someone in Spain. Poor communication between hiring staff and the office associates. Cancelled on me once and the next time they were 45 mins late to the call. Not a great experience with HR department but associates were all nice and very helpful.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what made you interested in working in consulting   Answer Question

Entry Level Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Management Solutions in January 2016.

Interview

One on one interview with someone from Human Resources. Asked a lot of questions about my time in school and about my classes. I was then asked to take a numerical test that was timed. I was not able to finish the test and I don't think I did well because of lack of preparation.