Mapi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mapi Interview Questions

Updated Jul 11, 2017

2.9

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mapi.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the head of HR, then got called back to interview with about 4 people in person at the company. It was a long interview, but everyone was very nice and it was relatively laid back.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to describe the most difficult situation I had ever had to manage in my previous employment,   Answer Question

Specialist Interview Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mapi in November 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a company recruiter and she scheduled a phone interview. While researching the company, I noticed that, although the position was listed on the job site through which I had applied, it was not listed on the company website. This always makes me a bit skeptical as to phantom/internal hire positions. The interview was very general. I was told that I would be contacted in a couple of weeks. I followed up, two weeks later, with a quick email to the recruiter requesting a status update. She never had the courtesy to reply. This tells me a lot about the level of professionalism of both the company and the people they choose to represent their brand. Candidates are also potential customers, as are their colleagues, friends and family. Such companies may find that simple respect goes a long way.

Interview Questions

• What type of product do you consider to be your area of expertise?   3 Answers

Data Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mapi (Lexington-Fayette, KY).

Interview

Interview process was lengthy and repetative.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

pretty straight forward

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mapi (Lexington, KY) in September 2013.

Interview

The technical recruiter was top notch and I interviewed well with her, was asked back much later to return for face to face with CIO. I can only say the process was delayed by the last interviewer. Interviewed well but felt the interview given was amatuer and lacked insight, it wasn't technical in nature, nor were there any questions that I as a hiring manager would have asked. "So do you like horses?..."

Interview Questions

• Q: what are your stengths, what are your weakness?   1 Answer

Contracts Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mapi (Lexington, KY) in August 2011.

Interview

I sent an email to to management and received a return email. My first 1st interview with the contracts manager was by phone and the second phone interview was with HR. We came to an agreement during that call and I received a written offer and paper work by mail.

Senior Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Mapi in June 2015.

Interview

3 months. Initial 30min call with low level; second 30min call with director; 2hrs of written tests; 1hr presentation + 90min interviews with staff and other director; follow-up 30min interview with director; two 30min interviews with HR low-level and HR director. In month 3, director and I agreed on role. Director asks me to let him/her know my decision (weird, but I was asked that). I say yes. Great, HR will be in touch, I'm told. HR then calls and advises on visa, sells me on location. End of month 3, I get automated email saying I didn't get position. Followed up with directors, no response. It was long but I liked the people until I realized how unprofessional I was treated. On a side note, most directors seem to be off-site from the HQ.

Interview Questions

• Most questions are about your technical expertise and ability to collaborate.   Answer Question

All Source Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Mapi (London, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

There were three stages for the whole recruitment process: catch up on the phone, presentation of a subject face to face as well as a test of skills on excel (data extraction of an economic study), analysis of an article sent by email. The presentation should describe a project of your previous professional experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe your knowledge in health economics   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my salary with the recruiter

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mapi.

Interview

The interview process was quite long. Approximately the full process took over six months. It was unclear how many interviews there would be in total. I had to constantly chase them for feedback.

Bus Dev Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Mapi.

Interview

Recruiter approached me and arranged phone interview with head of department which took about 10 days to take place. Went very well, we agreed on a f2f meeting which happened 4 weeks later. Very pleasant interview incl. mutual presentations but it seemed not enough time was prepared for this instance.

Interview Questions

• Are you an expert (in that particular niche regulatory field)?   1 Answer

Associate Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mapi in March 2010.

Interview

No details.

Interview Questions

• What experiences have you had leading teams or serving as a lead?   Answer Question