Marc Jacobs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marc Jacobs Interview Questions

Updated Dec 3, 2017

2.2

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Marc Jacobs.

Interview

Emailed back and forth with a contact before a phone interview was scheduled. The interview was straight forward and simple. Did a phone interview and received an offer later that week.

Knitwear Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marc Jacobs (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied via email to the HR coordinator and was then contacted by one of the knitwear team members to set up an interview at the office after a brief phone call. Over the phone we talked mainly about availability and interest in the position. The in person interview was informal and a I was able to sit down with 2 out of the of the knitwear production team members.

Product Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Marc Jacobs (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was very casual and quick. it was directly with PD manager. She asked me questions such as tell me about myself, if I have a basic understanding of product development process. Then she basically explained the day-to-day responsibilities of intern

Freelancer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Marc Jacobs (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview was very easy, but the 2 interviewers didn't seem very enthusiastic. It was short - about 20 minutes. I left assuming that I wouldn't be hired. I was hired, and then I was fired before my week was over.

Interview Questions

• How are you organizational skills?   1 Answer
    • Are you prepared to work late nights and weekends?   1 Answer

Global Wholesale Visual Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Marc Jacobs (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Arrived 20 minutes early. Interview was at 10:00. However, my interviewer started the interview at 9:55 and we ended at 10:00. the interviewer was nice but at the same time intimidating.

Product Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Marc Jacobs (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I emailed the HR department, they forwarded my resume and cover letter to the Product Development department and we scheduled an interview for the following week. I got an offer the same week.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Marc Jacobs (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

it was very quick, they emailed me back within a week, and had a interview right after. After the interview, she offered me a job next day. Interview was also very easy

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marc Jacobs (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online, I was reached 2 days later to schedule an interviewe and I interviewed 2 weeks later via skype for an Internship in New York. They have been very informal, nice and very easy to talk with.

Interview Questions

• quiet easy questions: tell me about your past work experience. Why Marc Jacobs. what do you like about the company.   Answer Question

Assistant Product Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Marc Jacobs (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

I found this position from recruiting agency. I had one round of interview and got response pretty quickly (in the same week I interviewed.) People are really nice and learned a lot. There are many talented people.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Try to be friend with everyone!

Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marc Jacobs (New York, NY).

Interview

They looked over your portfolio pretty intensely. They wanted to know that you know how to do technical flats. It's also important to know how to do call out & detail pages on those technical flats as you might need to do them. They also need to see your creative side through a lot of development and process work on your portfolio