Marc Jacobs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 8, 2017

2.3

Freelancer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Marc Jacobs (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview was very easy, but the 2 interviewers didn't seem very enthusiastic. It was short - about 20 minutes. I left assuming that I wouldn't be hired. I was hired, and then I was fired before my week was over.

Interview Questions

• How are you organizational skills?   1 Answer
    • Are you prepared to work late nights and weekends?   1 Answer

Global Wholesale Visual Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Marc Jacobs (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Arrived 20 minutes early. Interview was at 10:00. However, my interviewer started the interview at 9:55 and we ended at 10:00. the interviewer was nice but at the same time intimidating.

Product Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Marc Jacobs (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I emailed the HR department, they forwarded my resume and cover letter to the Product Development department and we scheduled an interview for the following week. I got an offer the same week.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Marc Jacobs (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

it was very quick, they emailed me back within a week, and had a interview right after. After the interview, she offered me a job next day. Interview was also very easy

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marc Jacobs (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online, I was reached 2 days later to schedule an interviewe and I interviewed 2 weeks later via skype for an Internship in New York. They have been very informal, nice and very easy to talk with.

Interview Questions

• quiet easy questions: tell me about your past work experience. Why Marc Jacobs. what do you like about the company.   Answer Question

Assistant Product Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Marc Jacobs (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

I found this position from recruiting agency. I had one round of interview and got response pretty quickly (in the same week I interviewed.) People are really nice and learned a lot. There are many talented people.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Try to be friend with everyone!

Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marc Jacobs (New York, NY).

Interview

They looked over your portfolio pretty intensely. They wanted to know that you know how to do technical flats. It's also important to know how to do call out & detail pages on those technical flats as you might need to do them. They also need to see your creative side through a lot of development and process work on your portfolio

Retail Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Marc Jacobs (Chicago, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

Articulate and informative, from phone interview, to in person interview. It was intensive but fair as the position calls for a lot of responsibility. I feel all interviews for retail operations are always very thorough and can be a week to two weeks long. Interviewer was friendly and very informed on the company and was able to answer ever single question back. Feedback is always appreciated but never had, that would be a nice thing to see change.

Interview Questions

• Where I want to be in 5 years?   1 Answer

Design Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Marc Jacobs in January 2016.

Interview

They emailed me to come in for an interview so I went to the main office for an interview. I showed them my portfolio and answered questions and I never heard back from them.

Interview Questions

• It was very informal about my design process and what my previous work experience was.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Marc Jacobs.

Interview

Was contacted after one week of applying. The interview was set for the next day, and had a positive response the same day. Direct interview with the person that would be my supervisor. Very straightforward process, with a minimum of questions. More about days and hours availability.