Margaritaville Hospitality Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Margaritaville Hospitality

2.1

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Margaritaville Hospitality (Nashville, TN) in April 2017.

Interview

He was rude. Asked random questions, almost as if he was quizzing me on how well I knew the area, which is irrelevant to the job. Mostly just asked me about my previous job, like reason for leaving and how they do things there. Very unprofessional interview.

Interview Questions

• Where would you park if you had to work here?   1 Answer

Merchandise Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Margaritaville Hospitality (Honolulu, HI) in March 2012.

Interview

Intense but fun, meeting lots of different people. Met and shared experiences with other managers and discussed the position with all top leaders. Quite refreshing to have all involved. I was nervous but everyone made me feel welcome and were interested in what my thoughts and views were. I was hired as an assistant and promoted to General Manager in a year. One of my all time favorite jobs from the very beginning!

Interview Questions

• They asked about my management style.   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Margaritaville Hospitality.

Interview

Phone and Skype interviews, four rounds in total. First with recruiter, followed by regional director, then VP of Ops, and finally with VP and President of company.

Interview Questions

• What makes you the best choice for this position. Where do you want to be in 3 years.   Answer Question

Kitchen Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Myrtle Beach, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Margaritaville Hospitality (Myrtle Beach, SC) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with there recruiter, then in person interview with GM, then in person-interview with GM and Regional Director, last phone interview with corporate chef. 1 month process very detailed

Interview Questions

• Work ethic, HACCP experience, priorvwork experience   1 Answer

Shipper/Receiver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Margaritaville Hospitality (Hollywood, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

Interview comes first , if pass, drug test is last step. They will call if drug test result is good to come in and get uniform . Interview is a round tables forgot to mention.

Interview Questions

• Name one time your job stressed you out and how did you manage?   Answer Question

Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Margaritaville Hospitality (Orlando, FL) in March 2013.

Interview

In person at restaurant, questions about background and explanation of the role and its responsibilities. Asked if I had ever worked in the restaurant industry before and whether I had full availability for morning and evening shifts.

Interview Questions

• Do you have previous hosting experience?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Myrtle Beach, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Margaritaville Hospitality (Myrtle Beach, SC) in May 2012.

Interview

It was very short, and laid back. It was almost garenteed because I knew someone who already worked there. My manager at the time just sort of did it so that it was more formal. I really just told them all of the things I know they wanted to hear. I feel like a monkey could have gotten a job there if they wanted to,

Valet Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bossier City, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Margaritaville Hospitality (Bossier City, LA) in April 2016.

Interview

2 part interview. 1st one by yourself with a supervisor, 2nd one is a group interview. The group interview consisted of around 15 people applying for jobs and around 30 currently employed crew members conducting the interview. This was fun and interactive, lots of jokes and it was overall relaxed. The hardest part is standing in front of the crowd to answer your interview questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you react if a guest asked you to do something outside of your job description?   1 Answer

Brand Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Margaritaville Hospitality in July 2017.

Interview

Called me once, interviewed for about 30 minutes. Very conversational and easy to talk to the interviewers who eventually became my bosses. The process just took forever, I didn't know I had the position until end of August when I applied in February and interviewed in late July.

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Margaritaville Hospitality (Glendale, AZ) in September 2013.

Interview

It was very casual and friendly. They didn't emphasize or imply pressure. They simply asked about my work experience and how I would contribute to their team, which they were very proud of, and for good reason.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite thing about being behind the bar?   Answer Question