Market America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Market America Interview Questions

2.3

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Market America (Greensboro, NC) in January 2011.

Interview

Phone and then in person with members of law department and then an offer letter from HR that needed to be signed and faxed back. Did not meet or be interviewed by other team members.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult project you worked on and how did you overcome any issues?   Answer Question

Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Market America (Greensboro, NC) in March 2011.

Interview

Easy, breezy, complete. Make sure you come prepared to make a lasting impression with this awesome company. Take the time to ask questions that you are more prepared for success. Work hard every day and every day hard work.

Interview Questions

• Can you come on and bring the energy?   1 Answer

Coldfusion Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Market America (Greensboro, NC).

Interview

I interviewed back they were just starting their big hiring phase. Back then, they had a couple great people in management and were focused on getting in people they could shape. Now, they try to give hard interviews because they think there's a lot of worthless developers they are stuck with, completely unrealizing that all of their problems with some developers is their own fault caused by extremely low morale and extreme limitation of everyone's potential, in some cases awesome potential and ability... Do not take a job here. They are completely underserving of awesome talent they seek. They are underserving of even mediocre talent. Take the developer's reviews to heart. They are not lying.

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Market America.

Interview

Met with Hr then director of marketing. First was a phone interview with HR the. One on one with leaders. Then on to drug test and background check. After you pass everything they call you and you meet with Executive and dicuss pay and benefits.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? What are your expectations? Tell me about yourself. What experience do you have?   Answer Question

Administration Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Market America (Greensboro, NC) in January 2012.

Interview

Very fast. Immediate turnaround from resume to telephone screen to in person interview.

Interview Questions

• What's your biggest failure and how did you avoid making a similar mistake.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Professionally handled. Offer from HR, some back and forth, agreement

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Market America (Greensboro, NC) in June 2012.

Interview

Group Setting, answered specific questions related to the job applied for. Very comfortable atmosphere. Round table by the group. Lots of questions asked on background and knowledge of job applying for.

Event Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Market America (Greensboro, NC) in December 2012.

Interview

phone interview first, then meet director and one of VP for face to face interview. During the face to face interview, we discussed the salary. after drug test, start to work right away.

Interview Questions

• Tell about myself, and work background   1 Answer

Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Market America (Greensboro, NC) in April 2010.

Interview

First interview was in early April on the phone with my direct manager. Next, sometime in May, I was interviewed in person with my direct manager and on the phone with the SVP of the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't really negotiation (because I didn't know better). I was called and told I was being offered the position and was sent a letter with the details of my offer. I signed the letter and gave it to HR on the day I submit my paperwork.

Product Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Market America (Greensboro, NC).

Interview

Phone Interview. In-person interview. Drug test. They asked easy questions, and seemed more interested in getting bodies in the door than really vetting employees to thoroughly. I did a phone interview first, and the people in the dept. were nice enough to tell me when they walked me out where they did their drug tests like hint hint. So that was nice.

Interview Questions

• Soft-ball questions. They asked easy questions about the job. They didn't ask anything too complicated.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Market America.

Interview

HR asked my project management experience at the beginning before I was able to introduce myself. She told me she will have manager to decide if to contect me further. However, there is no feedback at all.......... I think feedback is just a simple mail you can sent out to show respect...