Marshall Cavendish Int Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marshall Cavendish Int Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Marshall Cavendish Int

IT Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Marshall Cavendish Int (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Interview was straight forward. There are 2 interview. One with the HQ people and the other is with the school that you will be based in. To prepare, imagine you're interviewing to be a teacher.

Interview Questions

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marshall Cavendish Int (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2014.

Interview

Nothing difficult. Asked about experience, why you want to join the company, how can you value add to the company, what are your strengths and weaknesses... It was a panel interview. Interview was not too intimidating.

Editor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marshall Cavendish Int.

Interview

Standard nterview with two management personnel, questions asked were of the standard variety.
    They will also administer an editing test. If you have a sharp eye and are reasonably good in the English language, you should be able to do well.
    HR got back to me quite quickly after that. Overall, the interview and hiring process was rather swift and painless