Maruti Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maruti Interview Questions

Interviews at Maruti

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Maruti

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Maruti in October 2017.

Interview

It consisted of 3 rounds
    1. Aptitude test by AMCAT
    2. Presentation Round
    3. Technical + HR Interview

The Aptitude test was pretty easy except for the Technical questions which are based on your branch. So know your subjects well.

Next is the presentation round for which you will be given a template and more than a month to prepare. This is very important round as almost half of the people selected are eliminated. In the presentation, show your interest to join the company and relate your skill to their company. No questions are asked during the presentation. You can leave after the presentation.

We had a combined Technical and HR interview where they asked me about my favourite subjects and how will an ECE Student (I am from ECE) be relevant to the automotive industry. Most of the questions are based on your projects, so know your project very well.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why do you want to join Automotive company?   1 Answer
    • Which is your favourite subject?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about the projects you have done. Further questions were asked about the working of various parts used.   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maruti.

Interview

first they start with the Test and then PI and then GD , gd is quite interresting and it shows they are very much intereseted in choosing people with good overall

GET Interview

Interview

1st round written test.
    2nd round is presentation round and later is technical interview.

Interview Questions

• mostly questions are asked on the basis of your projects.   Answer Question

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maruti in July 2014.

Interview

THere was a test aptitude and techinical 25-25 .Cut off was 15 .shortlisted were interviewed ,only one interview.easy goin.Ic engines and termodynamic qs..The aptitude was easy and 15 was not difficlt to achieve there.i have to write soomething oh mygod

GET Interview

Interview

first a written round then a group discussion but nowadays they are taking ppt.written round includes technical que, quant aptitude,qualitative aptitude nd verbal reason que followed by psychometric test.ppt adeals about u.then interview round,one hr for others technical also.

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allahabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Maruti (Allahabad (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

written , Statement of purpose after that presentation and finally interview .it was only technical they didn't ask any hr questions from me . They will ask questions till you wont be able to give answer .

Interview Questions

• were related to automobile , ic engine & manufacturing   1 Answer

Tso Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maruti (Pune (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

It took 1 week to process. 1> general aptitude 2> technical face 2 face 3> technical telephonic 4> Final HR
    they ask maximum questions on the OOP, asp.Net, Sql server concepts.
    It was average interview process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing

Fressher Interview

Interview

CoCubes took the technical test ... it was online test taken in groups ... all groups and all students had same paper with same questions ... last group knew almost all questions even before test ... After clearing tech ppr one has to go to gurgaon for GD or PI.