- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- United States - All Cities
- - District of Columbia
- - Washington, DC Area
- - Maryland
- All Candidates
- Received Offer Only
Interviews at Mary's Center
Interviews for Top Jobs at Mary's Center
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
- Most Difficult
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mary's Center (Washington, DC) in Jun 2020
The office manager communicated clearly about the interview date prior. During the first interview, they were clear about the hiring timeline. They were respectful while listening to my answers and very open to questions. They asked many questions about the responsibilities of the position and what I can offer to them.
- Tell me about a difficult time and how you dealt with it.
I applied online. I interviewed at Mary's Center (Washington, DC) in Feb 2020
I had two group interviews in one day, and then hiring froze due to the pandemic. Everyone was very kind - I met two supervisors and a whole team of FSWs.
- How would you handle a situation in which a family expresses discontent over their son wanting to play with dolls?
I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mary's Center (United States)
There is one one-on-one in-person interview, and one group interview with the rest of your team (who will become your co-workers). The immediate supervisor was pretty quick to respond to scheduling with me, and HR followed up within about 2 weeks.
- There were many questions regarding specific challenging scenarios that one may have to react to in a home visit. There is nothing one can do to prepare, but it's more a test of thinking on your feet. If you apply for a multilingual job, half the interview will be in that language (mine was in Spanish).
The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mary's Center (United States) in Jan 2018
Was contacted by recruiter and scheduled an in person interview for the following week. The confirmation email didn’t say who I was interviewing with so I had no idea who to ask for once I arrived. I interviewed with two ladies who didn’t introduce themselves and I still don’t know their names to this day. Very unprofessional.
- What experience do you have with the General Ledger?
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mary's Center (Washington, DC) in Feb 2017
Applied to the job and heard back four days later. Then did a second interview a week after the first one. Heard back about the job a week or so after the second interview. They asked the same questions at both interviews.
- They give a bunch of scenarios that you had to respond to relating to potential home visits. They asked a lot of questions, about 30. The interview took about 45-60 minutes.
I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Mary's Center (Washington, DC)
Haphazard, slow moving, disorganized. For the second round interview the CDO spoke for 20 minutes; she herself noted it. There was no time for any of my questions. Commonplace to promise a time frame or specific next steps then follow-through completely differently or not at all. Your time is not important to them.
- Name your greatest weaness
I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mary's Center (Washington, DC) in Jun 2016
Applied online by submitting resume and relevant paperwork, received an email 1 day later with some HR related questions and scheduled an in person interview. The HR rep was courteous and quick to answer my questions on the position and where/when to come in.
- Previous experience, why an interest in working for Mary's Center, working style, organizational style
I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Mary's Center (Washington, DC) in Feb 2014
The interview process was very informal as I was already working for Marys Center in a different department. A lot was withheld from hiring manager and I was offered a different position at the end of interview. The interview was one on one with a lot of open ended questions and the second interview was with the department staff and that one was more scenario based.
The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mary's Center (United States) in Aug 2012
Phone screening followed by HR then Group interview with Medical Directors. Option to shadow in clinic. Asked about Past experiences, spanish proficiency, strengths/weakness, comfort working independently, EMR proficiency, efficiency of seeing patients
- Which areas of medicine do I not prefer
I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mary's Center (Washington, DC) in Jul 2012
I was called by the program manager for brief interview. I was referred by previous employer. I was hired on the spot. We discussed salary and benefits, once the meeting was adjourn, Human Resource called me the following day with a start up date
- Howl long have been working with families? What do you expect out of our organization?