Massage Heights Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Massage Heights Interview Questions

Interviews at Massage Heights

1.9

Massage Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Massage Heights.

Interview

Applied online. Got called for an interview within 3 days.
    Very Quick Process and the person who I did the interview with was very nice.
    My first interview and practical out of school.
    Very good experience.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Urbandale, IA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Massage Heights (Urbandale, IA).

Interview

The owner reached out to me via LinkedIn, we had a phone interview then an in person interview. The interview was average, some easy questions some hard. The position did not fit my needs so I declined before I was offered the position.

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Massage Heights (Des Moines, IA) in February 2018.

Interview

Go in and meet the owner talk about yourself and why you want the job fill out paperwork learn about the job then take a test to see how they want to start your training.

LMT Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Massage Heights (San Antonio, TX) in December 2017.

Interview

After the application process the owner of the location I had applied for called me directly and set the interview. They had me come in and give them a 20-30 min massage to show my skills, knowledge, flow, and confidence of what I know. After the hands-on interview we set up my first working day and schedule for the week.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had any complaints and if so, what were they?   1 Answer

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pearland, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Massage Heights (Pearland, TX).

Interview

Walk in application process. I was called in for an interview within a week with one of the Owners. The interview was relaxed and simple, going over my resume and job expectations. I was informed with 1 day that I had the position and started immediately.

Interview Questions

• How I resolve conflicts both with clients and team members.   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Massage Heights.

Interview

This will start by looking over your resume. Getting called in to a face to face interview usually manager and lead therapist. Then you will be asked to do a massage on one of the interviewers. Call back on offer.

Interview Questions

• Past experiences. Goals. Where do you see yourself in 5 years.   Answer Question

Leader Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Massage Heights.

Interview

behavioral questions were asked, gave me scenarios and how I would handle them, asked me about my leadership style, how many years I had in the industry, what would I do first to help with growth,

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in 5 years?   2 Answers

Retreat Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Decatur, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Massage Heights (Decatur, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

I met with the owners once, then with one of the owners about 3 more times before an actual offer was made. The process was smooth and easy, it accommodated my schedule as I was already employed.

Interview Questions

• What would I bring to the company that would not only make the company successful but also make me successful.   Answer Question

Massage Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Massage Heights (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2016.

Interview

I e-mailed the hiring manager in regard to an interview, & they took me in as early as the next day. I went in & filled out an application then sat down with a lead therapist. She was upbeat which made me less nervous about the interview. She asked me typical interview questions such as what my goals were, why I wanted to work for the company, and what I can bring to the table. After the interview, I proceeded with a 20-minute demonstration on the lead therapist's upper body. After the demo, she gave me some feedback & automatically considered me for the job. Of course, she didn't have the final say so she said she'll get back to me as soon as she can. Little did I know, "soon" literally meant a few minutes after. Not even home from my drive back, and I received a call from them offering me the job.

Interview Questions

• What is something that is important being a customer & what does customer service mean to you?   Answer Question

Retreat Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Massage Heights (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

It was swift, met with the owners, answered all their questions, there were 2 rounds of interview in total, then I was brought to checkout the retreat and then training at another location for 2 weeks until I was ready to take it over.

Interview Questions

• What would make you successful in this role? can you elaborate on that?   1 Answer