Matrix Absence Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Matrix Absence Management Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2017

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Matrix Absence Management (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

Received a call from a Recruiter who asked a few questions then another call from HR to set up a time. Went to job interview and there was a Manager and a Supervisor there waiting to interview me.

Interview Questions

• Just went over my Resume and asked the usual interview questions.
      Why do you want to work here? Tell us about yourself and what do you know of the company.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Matrix Absence Management (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Applied online, phone interview 2 days later, on-site interview a day after the phone interview and offered a week later after I took the personality assessment. To me it was a super easy process but a tad long.

Interview Questions

• Tell is about a time you made a mistake in a previous position and how did you rectify it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Matrix Absence Management in December 2016.

Interview

It was poorly done. Interview questions are repeated over and over and redundant. No real substance was given about the company policies, procedures and background because I did my own research but I should have done Glassdoor reviews and I didn't.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Matrix Absence Management (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2016.

Interview

Called by Human Resources. Interviewed with two Claim Supervisors. Had second interview with Director of the department. Human Resources emailed me a personality test the next day and background check questionnaire. Was offered the position. The process took three days.

Interview Questions

• All situational and behavioral questions. Discussed each of my jobs on my resume.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Matrix Absence Management (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

I interviewed with two floor manager's, typical interview questions asked and overall thought interview went well. 3 hours after interview recieved an email to complete behavior assesments as II was a selected canidate. Completed assesement and never heard from the company again, not even a thank you but no thank you. There is a great oppurtinity to learn about FMLA, STD & LTD but I believe the behavior assesement resuts are of top priority and make or break your chances for an offer. Your experience, skills and accolades just don't matter. I wonder how many skilled candiates have been overlooked do to this assessment. Very disappointed in this company and their hiring process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Matrix Absence Management (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2016.

Interview

Invited in immediately for an in person interview after applying online. Arrived about five minutes early and sat in the lobby for nearly 30 minutes before the hiring manager came to get me. I sat with two people and was asked the normal behavioral questions. They dug into my past a bit and I felt like things went very well.

Integrated Claims Examiner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Matrix Absence Management (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2016.

Interview

You will be interview by two current supervisors with a list of questions using your previous and current experience. If you pass that you will have a immediate second interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with someone you do not like that you work with?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Matrix Absence Management (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview was a joke the manager was so unprofessional her hair was a mess and she looked high!! Otherwise we just talked about personal things for over 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• If I could go to lunch with one famous person dead or alive who would it be?   Answer Question

Integrated Claims Examiner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Matrix Absence Management (Portland, OR).

Interview

Three person panel interview. 3 Supervisors. Very nice. They explained the job. They took turns asking questions. They really made it clear they work hard but really want employees who are drama free and can get along. I was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Customer service questions, how do you deal with upset customers. How do you deliver upsetting information. How do you deal with daily tasks.   Answer Question

Claims Examiner Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Matrix Absence Management.

Interview

Received a behavior survey shortly after applying saying it was part of the hiring process. I completed it and after several follow ups never heard back from the HR department.

Interview Questions

• they send surveys out automatically, it doesn't mean you are being considered.   Answer Question