Matrix Cellular Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Matrix Cellular Services Interview Questions

Updated Dec 26, 2017

2.9

Assistant Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Matrix Cellular Services (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

I was referred by a consultant in Matrix
    The process took one day only comprising of 3 rounds(HR, VP and Negotiation)
    The Hr round was easy and had basic questions.
    The VP round was flooded with questions and stretched for 40 minutes.
    Negotiation was done basis on my previous take home.(Matrix plays well with compensation) Please take clarification on salary part!!!!!

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your previous role?
      How do you manage a team?   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Matrix Cellular Services (Mumbai (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

Interview process was very crisp and involved both technical and softer aspect of the job. HRs were very clear and transparent in explaining the pros and cons of joining the firm.

Interview Questions

• Experience in hard core sales   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Matrix Cellular Services (Pune (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

first round with Manager, second round with HR and final round with General manager. after one day i got offer letter with designation assistant manager channel sales pune location as well nashik solapur kolhapur

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Matrix Cellular Services (Mumbai (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

interview is quite simple with few general question and few i q questions ,and if your are confident you will surely walk out with a offer letter and may get a good package if they are in need of employees for there on going season

Interview Questions

• how would you sell a traveler a international sim , Forex and travel insurance?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Matrix Cellular Services in February 2016.

Interview

Three step process -
    HR round , managerial round , VP round .
    1. There would be questions asked about your previous job, salary expectations , a know how of sales .(you would be expected to have a good command over English language ) .
    2.The managerial round involves technical questions in regards to the job at hand .A good knowledge of the products the company offers would will surely help you push through into the final round .
    3.The VP round will be a short one but the candidate is expected to be at his ability best while facing the VP .
    The company has a 2/3rd majority of employees below the age of 30 and the work culture has a touch of modern day cubicle infused into old-school trousered clad nature .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It did not negotiate even for a penny extra , please do not repeat that mistake .In case if you are selected clearly means the company has deemed you worthy of it. It gives you that space to allow into a negotiation and also not look greedy . Do ask for realistic increase in the amount offered and stick to it , instead of playing the 'I say 20 , you say 10 , we both say 15 ' game .

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Matrix Cellular Services (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

telephonic with recruiter and then a F2F with HR about the role and responsilbilityand the F2Fwith branch head of hyderabad - Skype round was with regional head from bangalore

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Matrix Cellular Services.

Interview

Depends on the requirement , experience.
     like Where do you see 5 years down the line ? . Second round was interesting as well where why should they hire you ? If selected what will bring to the table? what should be the target and work process. Market knowledge

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Matrix Cellular Services (Pune (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

Interview Process was very good. They asked very interesting questions. Questions like Why sales? Where do you see 5 years down the line ? etc for starters. Second round was interesting as well where why should they hire me? If selected what will bring to the table? and so on questions came my way.

Interview Questions

• All questions are logical. There were no difficult questions as such.   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Matrix Cellular Services (Ahmedabad (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

The hiring process was very simple. Selection was first done on the bases of resume, followed by interview, since it was for internship there was no GD

Interview Questions

• As such there were no questions, it was more of a straightforward declaration of the JD.   Answer Question

I still had one more year of MBA to complete and the offer was informal and they refused for a pre-placement.

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

Face to face interview tool place. My interview was typically professional person. I was asked good amount of questions on my background and previous work experience. Also knowledge about the domain in which matrix operates was expected.
    There were two rounds of interview. Both the interviewee were very humble and polite and tried to make it as comfortable as they could. After a long day of interviewing I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was a little stretched.