MavenMagnet Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at MavenMagnet

2.6

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MavenMagnet (Mumbai (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Extremely appalled to by the way the interview was conducted. Being a fresher,I can say it was a nightmare come to life. It is truly experiences such as this, that makes one undermine themselves.

Ms. Ritu (the co-founder) was extremely cold and stoic. If you are (sadly) interviewed by her, be prepared for the following:
     1. No cordial greetings/ courtesy to offer water
    2. Straight poker face throughout the interview (As if you were being interrogated for a crime)
    3. Unnecessary probing of same questions
    4. Getting your own CV torn and folded in front of you, to make you do a task/presentation on the back blank side of it,
    5. Getting absolutely no feedback (including non-verbal) what so ever once you do the task.

If I get a call back for this, I would definitely reject because if the firm founder is dismissive and distant about her staff, there is absolute no motivation in taking something so emotionally stressful as a job experience.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you have that makes you stand apart from your classmates? (Pre interview form question)   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MavenMagnet (Mumbai (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

I was given to make a white board presentation on the mobile phone market for Nokia, Samsung and Apple users. I presented from the point of view of targeting. Hence the presentation was profile of users of these brands. This was obviously not based on any primary research but based on my understanding of the market and the brands.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MavenMagnet (Mumbai (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

Intolerable. Employees around were in constant fear. the owner has a constant weird stare at you making you very uncomfortable. Be prepared for a lot of silence from the owner as she herself doesn't care to listen to you

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MavenMagnet (Mumbai (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

PRO-TIP- don't go, really. Just save yourself from going to andheri and be humiliated, rather find a better company. You'll thank me :)
    I was contacted through email to schedule a telephonic interview, and interviewer were half an hour late. No apologies for that.
    She asked questions about my experience and education and expected CTC.
    Few days later got an email to schedule and interview at their Mumbai office 20 days later.
    Went for the interview, the CEO/ founder Tina or whatever her name is was no where to be seen. She was running late. BY an HOUR. MIDDLE OF THE DAY.

I was interviewed for formality by one of her associates, nice guy. then she showed up.
    No introducing herself, no apologizing for the wait.
    Asked two questions about my qualifications and what i know about the company.
    IDK if she was scared to make eye contact or what, but man was it humiliating.

So tip, dont go work her, even if they offer you all the money in the world.
    Looked like the worst work culture too, everyone looked super depressed and annoyed at each other, and why wouldn't they be with such a terrific boss, right?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MavenMagnet (Mumbai (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

I had a face to face interview with the MD. Initially I was given a small form to write answers, a few of the questions were asked during the interview. Then I was given a task - to make a marketing strategy for the launch premier cosmetic brand in tier two cities. I was allotted 20 minutes to come up with a plan.

Interview Questions

• General questions - describe yourself, what type of research projects I have done in the past . Difference between Quantitative and Qualitative Research.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MavenMagnet (Mumbai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Interesting Interview
    Started with a interview questionnaire
    Interviewer was polite... started with a casual discussion about previous roles that made me feel comfortable. Was followed by technical questions. Gave enough time and attention to answer all the questions I had about the job and the company.

Qualitative Research Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MavenMagnet (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

The interview was taken by their senior management. Questions asked, were CV-based and they were not difficult. Why this field and If you have changed your course then the reason for the same.

Associate Research Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MavenMagnet (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

I had a telephonic interview with a lady who was very soft spoken and polite. After that I was called to their office for final interview with the senior management. I was escorted to the conference room and offered water. The senior lady was also very polite friendly. Made me feel comfortable. Answered the questions that I had about the job patiently.
    Based on what I saw and heard in the little time that I spent in the office, looked like a friendly and happy place.

Interview Questions

• Talk about the research experience that you have had so far.   Answer Question

Associate Research Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at MavenMagnet (Mumbai (India)) in April 2019.

Interview

First round personality assessment questions, Second round assignment on market research, Third round interview. Prepare for market research processes like competition analysis and brand imaging studies. Interview consisted of several questions on prior experience and personality assessment. The boss can come off as cold and inexpressive.