Maxonic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 13, 2017

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Maxonic

Technical Recruiter Interview

Interview

If you are applying for an internal position as technical Recruiter then you would go through lot of humiliation by their Recruiter. I felt like running away from that Interview room because of the way they ill treated me.
    CEO is no doubt a very nice person but this senior Recruiter doesn't have people skills to deal with candidate and thereby delivering a negative candidate experience. If they would have offer me a job also, I was planning to decline, because no dignified Recruiter can work with this team.

Interview Questions

Maxonic Response

Dec 6, 2017 – Principal

I apologize on behalf of my team that you were made to feel the way you described.
    The buck stops at me and I take full ownership of everything that happens here, appropriate steps will be taken to... More

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maxonic (Santa Clara, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview with Nitin, the CEO of Maxonic on 7/1 for the HR Coordinator position. It went well, because he said the next steps would be to bring me on-site. I didn't hear anything from them so I emailed the person who initially scheduled my phone interview with Nitin on 7/6. I never received a phone call or email back.

Interview Questions