McCoy-Rockford Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 12, 2017

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at McCoy-Rockford

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at McCoy-Rockford.

Interview

Did a skype interview and was promised a call concerning next steps within a week. After nearly 5 months of back and forth followups, always with a "don't worry, it's taking longer that we thought, but we will contact you next week..." message, I finally saw that someone had updated their linkedin profile as having been hired into the position.

I'm sorry, but that is incredibly unprofessional. If you say you're going to call someone within a certain time frame, do so. At least have the courtesy to send an email stating that the candidate is free to pursue other opportunities or that s/he is no longer being considered for the position.

Interview Questions

• No real questions, just a discussion about issues they were facing and my previous experiences in dealing with similar scenarios.   Answer Question

Architectural Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McCoy-Rockford (Houston, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

I first contacted a person that I knew and the interview went well. Then, I was called back to meet with the CEO and a senior staff member and the interviews went very well. Then, it took months for them to coordinate a meeting with the prospective new manager, that was managing one of their other locations. The process took over 3 months, which I felt was unprofessional and inconsiderate.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave the previous firm I had worked with for 20 years.   3 Answers

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McCoy-Rockford (Houston, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

the overall job interview process is very easy and relaxed. one on one with a manager and able to interview the teams. held in a private office. HR will also do an interview..........................

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to mccoy.   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at McCoy-Rockford (Houston, TX) in July 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with Sales Manager and Sales VP. It was one on one. I found it very friendly and comfortable. The people there were always willing to help and to fix any problems.

Interview Questions

• Describe your last work experience and why did you leave?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at McCoy-Rockford (Houston, TX) in February 2011.

Interview

Took a long time to get hired. Went through 4 interviews. One with personnel, one with sales and VP, one with another PM from department, and the final one was with immediate supervisor. Each interview lasted approximately one - two hours each. Company required that you pass a drug screen and a background check.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes, Go for the highest salary available. Raised are minimal