McKenney's, Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 11, 2017

2.2

Mechanical Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McKenney's, Inc. (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

It was a rotational interview process where you get to talk to 4-5 project managers for around 2 hours. Then you will be shown around the facility for 20-30 minutes.

Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at McKenney's, Inc. (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I had an on campus interview and they were mainly looking for company culture fit. They asked me about my interests and why I wanted to work there. They also look to see if you would be interested in entering the construction or service side of the company.

Interview Questions

• What I knew about the company and why I was interested in working there.   Answer Question

IT Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKenney's, Inc. (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Get a phone call for set up appointment interview after one week put my application in. Easy interview, and get a phone call for an offer on the next day. The pay is median not a lot.

Aprentice Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McKenney's, Inc. (Atlanta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview process was pretty smooth. VP and Operations manager for the second interview. Family oriented feeling. Everyone was very friendly. Obvious assessment questions with probing. Easy questions to answer. No problem.

Interview Questions

• Tell about yourself since High School   1 Answer

Negotiation

Simply asked , what do you need?

APM Or PM Interview

Application

Interview

The interview process started with a phone interview through HR. I spoke with an internal recruitment specialist. I was then invited to come to their office in Atlanta for a Panel Interview with Four employees asking questions and taking notes on my responses. I was invited back to a one on one second interview with three different employees in 15-20 intervals. The overall interview process was long but enjoyable. The best part was after my second interview I was offered a tour of the entire campus. I was contacted by HR via email two days after my interview notifying me that I was going to receive an offer letter for employment with 3-5 days. Before and after the interview I was in contact with HR. Once I received my offer letter all communication with HR ended and I was in direct communication with my current "direct report/boss" until my first day at the office.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness when it comes to performing at your current job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate my offer.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKenney's, Inc. (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I had a panel interview, for which I wasn't forewarned.. Once I got into the flow of the conversation with four people, trying to answer the questions and make eye contact with everyone, the vibe was ruined when two of the people said they made the last intern's life a living hell.. making her go through files and paperwork. They actually said the words "the intern hated us"... so why would I want to intern for you again?!

Interview Questions

• Q:If you had the Willy Wonka golden ticket, what would it be?   1 Answer

Construction Co-op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at McKenney's, Inc. (Atlanta, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

The hiring and interview process is very quick and efficient. They know exactly what they want and what they are looking for. They do not ask ridiculous questions and they are very straight forward. Pretty easy and casual conversation as the interview. I really enjoyed speaking with the people. I asked about the culture of the company and why did they enjoy working for this company.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you have had a conflict with a co-worker   Answer Question

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McKenney's, Inc. (Atlanta, GA) in February 2014.

Interview

Just one roughly 2 hour interview on McKenney's site. They were very friendly and took me around the facility for a tour. I talked to 3 separate departments and it was mainly conversations related to my experience and my resume. A couple of the classic behavioral interview questions, but definitely not too bad.

IT Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McKenney's, Inc..

Interview

Single interview from career fair resume drop. Relaxed interview that discussed minor behavioral questions and no technical questions. Interviewers were un-enthused, but moderately polite.

Interview Questions

• Be ready to shake with your left hand.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was limited due to strict work requirements and salary is mostly non-negotiable.

Helpdesk Coop Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at McKenney's, Inc. in April 2013.

Interview

I emailed my resume to the recruiter who promptly emailed me back. I had experience in the field so I qualified for the position. We set up an on-site interview. I met with the director of the department along with my manager. There were no extremely difficult questions. We held a conversation about my background in the field. They asked one or two very easy technical questions that I had no issue answering. They got back to me that day with an offer, and I waited a couple days to accept.

Interview Questions

• Question regarding the troubleshooting process for a printer not working. They asked what I would do first if an employee was having difficulties with printing a document.   Answer Question