McKenney's, Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McKenney's, Inc. Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2017

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at McKenney's, Inc.

IT Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKenney's, Inc. (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Get a phone call for set up appointment interview after one week put my application in. Easy interview, and get a phone call for an offer on the next day. The pay is median not a lot.

Aprentice Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McKenney's, Inc. (Atlanta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview process was pretty smooth. VP and Operations manager for the second interview. Family oriented feeling. Everyone was very friendly. Obvious assessment questions with probing. Easy questions to answer. No problem.

Interview Questions

• Tell about yourself since High School   1 Answer

Negotiation

Simply asked , what do you need?

APM Or PM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McKenney's, Inc. (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The interview process started with a phone interview through HR. I spoke with an internal recruitment specialist. I was then invited to come to their office in Atlanta for a Panel Interview with Four employees asking questions and taking notes on my responses. I was invited back to a one on one second interview with three different employees in 15-20 intervals. The overall interview process was long but enjoyable. The best part was after my second interview I was offered a tour of the entire campus. I was contacted by HR via email two days after my interview notifying me that I was going to receive an offer letter for employment with 3-5 days. Before and after the interview I was in contact with HR. Once I received my offer letter all communication with HR ended and I was in direct communication with my current "direct report/boss" until my first day at the office.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness when it comes to performing at your current job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate my offer.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKenney's, Inc. (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I had a panel interview, for which I wasn't forewarned.. Once I got into the flow of the conversation with four people, trying to answer the questions and make eye contact with everyone, the vibe was ruined when two of the people said they made the last intern's life a living hell.. making her go through files and paperwork. They actually said the words "the intern hated us"... so why would I want to intern for you again?!

Interview Questions

• Q:If you had the Willy Wonka golden ticket, what would it be?   1 Answer

Construction Co-op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at McKenney's, Inc. (Atlanta, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

The hiring and interview process is very quick and efficient. They know exactly what they want and what they are looking for. They do not ask ridiculous questions and they are very straight forward. Pretty easy and casual conversation as the interview. I really enjoyed speaking with the people. I asked about the culture of the company and why did they enjoy working for this company.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you have had a conflict with a co-worker   Answer Question

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McKenney's, Inc. (Atlanta, GA) in February 2014.

Interview

Just one roughly 2 hour interview on McKenney's site. They were very friendly and took me around the facility for a tour. I talked to 3 separate departments and it was mainly conversations related to my experience and my resume. A couple of the classic behavioral interview questions, but definitely not too bad.

IT Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McKenney's, Inc..

Interview

Single interview from career fair resume drop. Relaxed interview that discussed minor behavioral questions and no technical questions. Interviewers were un-enthused, but moderately polite.

Interview Questions

• Be ready to shake with your left hand.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was limited due to strict work requirements and salary is mostly non-negotiable.

Helpdesk Coop Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at McKenney's, Inc. in April 2013.

Interview

I emailed my resume to the recruiter who promptly emailed me back. I had experience in the field so I qualified for the position. We set up an on-site interview. I met with the director of the department along with my manager. There were no extremely difficult questions. We held a conversation about my background in the field. They asked one or two very easy technical questions that I had no issue answering. They got back to me that day with an offer, and I waited a couple days to accept.

Interview Questions

• Question regarding the troubleshooting process for a printer not working. They asked what I would do first if an employee was having difficulties with printing a document.   Answer Question

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at McKenney's, Inc. in January 2011.

Interview

One face to face interview with the head of the Construction department. Interview was scheduled by the Department of Professional Practice at Georgia Tech. Interview was conducted on locations the McKenneys facility on Moreland Ave. The interview lasted about an hour and involved meeting a few project managers and a brief tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

• Mostly personality based questions. Future goals and what not.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McKenney's, Inc. in October 2007.

Interview

There was an initial interview, conducted on-campus at the local college that I attended. I met with two managers for approximately 30 minutes. At the close of this interview, I was invited to visit their office for an on-site interview the next week. The on-site interview was approximately 6 hours. I met with managers from various departments, who were looking to fill 9 similar positions. Each meeting served as a separate interview for that particular department. One of the managers included a tour of the facility as part of the interview.

Interview Questions

• The interview was too long ago. I do not remember any specific questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating.