MeBe Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MeBe Interview Questions

Interviews at MeBe

2.2

ABA Behavior Technician Interview

Interview

I was group interviewed with another person, where I was put into certain interactive scenarios that I probably would be in if I got the job. There was no one-on-one interview.

Interview Questions

• How are you able to handle children who are not paying attention?   Answer Question

Registered Behavior Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MeBe in July 2020.

Interview

It was really good. The questions asked were upto the point. It was a virtual zoom interview. The HR coordinator made sure that he answered all my questions. I got an answer from them right after the interview in sometime. I really had an amaZing experience.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weakeness!   1 Answer

RBT - Registered Behavior Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MeBe (Bellevue, WA) in June 2020.

Interview

I applied vip ziprecruiter. Once my application was reviewed they contacted me and requested an interview. Interview did not last long. Was mostly conversational. They made a job offer within a week.

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MeBe (Seattle, WA) in May 2019.

Interview

Very thorough, honest, and transparent. Mebe is a great company with a fervent unequivocal belief in teamwork They provide a great atmosphere to want to be employed with and I am glad that I am apart of the team.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in 5 years   1 Answer

Behavior Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MeBe (San Diego, CA) in February 2019.

Interview

It was a group interview of less than 5 candidates which involved role playing and observing a couple videos of ABA. It was not a traditional interview and was much more action and observation-based than question and answer.

Interview Questions

• What does the ABA behavior technician do and not do in this video?   Answer Question

Registered Behavior Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MeBe (San Diego, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

The process was very quick, mainly talking about why you want this position. It was a group interview, with me and one other person. They then explained what was required of this position and the training process. Also had to do a few activities pretending to be the RBT and the other pretending to be a child. They also had you fill out your availability. I was given an offer the next day!