Mead Johnson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mead Johnson Interview Questions

Updated Feb 25, 2017

2.9

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview was very quick and easy. The typical interview questions were asked and specific questions relating to the role. They asked about your knowledge of the industry and the challenges it faces.

Manager Role Interview

Interview

The process has taken 6+ months. I applied online, completed a phone screening, phone interview with hiring manager and a full day of onsite interviews. I followed up with multiple emails however, I haven't heard back.

Interview Questions

Mead Johnson Response

Mar 14, 2016 – Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thanks for your thoughts. We are always looking for ways to improve our lines of communication. Please contact Jamie Walter, Talent Acquisition Specialist, at 812-429-7187 for an update on the role... More

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mead Johnson.

Interview

very lengthy process which took over 3 months. Started with phone screen, then face to face with a group and then face to face with upper management. Asked behavioral questions and about your fit for the job.

Interview Questions

Mead Johnson Response

Mar 14, 2016 – Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thanks for your comments and we look forward to a successful 2016 and beyond together!

Supply Chain Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mead Johnson (Evansville, IN) in October 2015.

Interview

1st round was about five video questions, you could re-take them as many times you would want. Then was invited down to interview with 3 people and 1 over the phone, each person rotated asking questions. Then got a tour of their beverage facility. Everything finished with an interview over lunch in their cafeteria.

Interview Questions

• Not a question.. but very unprofessional when it came to notifying whether or not I would get an offer. They said it would take a week for an answer, a month went by and I emailed them to see what the delay was and found out I was not accepted. My opinion is for second round (on-site) interviews they should be prompt with their decisions whether it is extending an offer or not.   Answer Question

Manager U S Financial Planning Analysis Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mead Johnson (Evansville, IN) in August 2015.

Interview

Written questions. By Human Resources. Well though. Out. Interview pro cess. With many stake holders represented in the selection process Looking for someone with global financial experience in a multi national company professional courtesy and direct question about my experience first. Interview lead by human resources reoresentative giving over view of the requirements for the financial postiom. Second interview With department head stakeholder from Information Technology third interview with hiring financial department Head. Additional stake holders sitting in on the interview Additional informal interview at lunch by stake holders in the process

Territory Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Mead Johnson (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

Grueling 4 interviews with multiple people, fly to interview. multiple people and multiple simulations, hurry up and wait! they wanted everything asap, you would jump through the hoops then hurry up and wait. Training materials with conflicting answers.

Medical Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mead Johnson (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

long process one phone screen two face to face interviews. over all it was a great process. I did not except the position because we could not come to a mutually beneficial agreement. basically, they did not offer me enough money

Interview Questions

• tell me of a time when you worked with your co workers to achieve a goal   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mead Johnson in September 2014.

Interview

I was first introduced to the HR recruiter at my University and I had an on site interview the following day after the Presentations. In my interview I was asked a few questions (behavioral) and it was a very relaxed interview. Following the on campus interview, I was invited to do a telephone interview with two people from the area I wanted to work in. The phone interview did not go well and that was the furthest I personally went in the Mead Johnson interview process.

Interview Questions

• The questions were very generic and simple. Walk me through your resume. Tell me a little more about yourself that is not on the resume.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glenview, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mead Johnson (Glenview, IL).

Interview

This interview process was very thorough. The entire process took about 6 weeks. I applied though my school. I had my first one on one interview on campus. After that I was flown out to complete the final round interviews. While at the office I had three different one on one interviews. Once all of the interviews were done it took about three to four weeks to hear back for the final decision.

Interview Questions

• No difficult/crazy questions. "Tell me about a time when.." "How would you handle a situation..."   Answer Question

Negotiation

Although it was non negotiable because it is an entry level position, it is still very important to express any concerns that you may have (with facts to back it up) so that your concerns or issues can be addressed.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Mead Johnson (Evansville, IN) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied through employee referral. The phone screen was typical of many others, but I found no enthusiasm in their voice or in describing the position. I emailed the HR after my interview and followed up but no response. One of their other HR personnel called me and scheduled an interview but didn't call at the assigned time.
    I do want to stress that the employee who referred me is a great person and they had nothing to do with the HR.