Measurisk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Measurisk

Analyst Client Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Measurisk (New York, NY) in April 2010.

Interview

First, talked with a senior analyst, who has been working there for 3 years, discussed the job duties and their services, takes about one and a half hour, the second interviewer is another senior analyst, asked me couple questions about bloomberg and excel, also asked a lot of questions about options, bonds and hedge fund, still a little confused what they are doing. The third interview is an VP, by the time, I am really exhausted, and don't want to repeat me answer again and again. They said they are going to call back in one and a half week, but now it's been about two weeks, don't whether will I be able to make it into second round.

Interview Questions

• how to check the historical data of a stock with bloomberg?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Measurisk (New York, NY) in January 2008.

Interview

I interviewed with 3 managers and the president of the firm. Questions ranged from basic option payoffs, bond cash flow discount models, and M&A risk. In terms of personality, they wanted someone who was very eager to learn, work hard, and as one manager put it "hungry." My initial impression of the work environment was that it looked very muted.

Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Measurisk in June 2008.

Interview

eight 1:1 interviews, including the president of the company

Interview Questions

• if you're holding a long CDS position, what happens to the value of the position of the CDS spread increases?   Answer Question

Negotiation

gave non-negotiable offer