Med One Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Med One Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Med One Group

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Med One Group (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

Spoke with H.R, a Director of Sales and VP of Salrs on phone interview. Met Director of Sales in person. The last step was to fly to corporate.the visit to corporate was suppose to be to meet with internal personnel and VP of Sales in person

Interview Questions

• Explain my past, my vision, discuss direction of healthcare   Answer Question

Sales Support Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sandy, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Med One Group (Sandy, UT) in March 2016.

Interview

I heard about the open position from a current employee and applied online. A few days later I received a call scheduling a first interview. I met with the head of HR and the manager of Sales Support. It was a very positive experience and they told me to expect a call in a couple weeks if they wanted me for a second interview. I was called in and met with those that I would be working closely with, two managers for the leasing team and my potential supervisor. Once again it was a positive experience. A week or so later the position was extended to me and I accepted. Overall the process took about a month.

Operations Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in La Mirada, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Med One Group (La Mirada, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

The manager welcomed me into his office. We discussed the company values and expectations. I immediately felt a sense of unity. We spoke about my previous jobs and experience I had gained throughout the years.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Med One Group.

Interview

Phone interview followed by 2 additional personal interviews. Had the opportunity to ask pertinent questions, get a feel for the company and the culture and provide answers about my background and my goals.

General Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sandy, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Med One Group (Sandy, UT) in February 2015.

Interview

I had 2 interviews and they were hiring for two positions, one of them was for general leasing sales and the other was for medical leasing sales. I was then called a few times with an offer and accepted the offer

Interview Questions

• General questions regarding history of employment, am I willing to work hard because it is necessary to be successful in this job   1 Answer