KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

MedStar Health Interview Questions

Updated Sep 29, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 152 of over 152 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at MedStar Health

MedStar Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MedStar Health

Interview

It was a total of 3 step interview (first a phone interview with a HR person, then a virtual interview with more than one person in the department, and lastly in person interview)

Interview Questions
  • Overall, there were usual interview questions, such as a little bit about yourself, how did you hear about us, what did you do in your last position, what are your strengths and weaknesses and etc.
    Answer Question

MedStar Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MedStar Health in Sep 2022

Interview

Heard back with interview date a month after applying for job. Good interview experience meeting the entire department. Questions asked about what made me interested about the field and about myself. Not a typical structured interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

MedStar Health

Application

I interviewed at MedStar Health

Interview

Interview went OK. I got booted off but we managed to link back up with the virtual interview. Never heard anything back still to this day. It's kind of frustrating because they said they were hiring for a position I'd be great for. Then never responded at all. Very disappointing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MedStar Health

Application

I interviewed at MedStar Health

Interview

The first step in their recruitment process will take approximately 20 minutes. It is to discuss your experience and qualifications, tell you more about the job opportunity, and answer any questions you may have.

Interview Questions
  • What are three words that others would best describe you as?

MedStar Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MedStar Health in Jun 2022

Interview

they ask basic questions, about yourself strengths and weakness and why you are interested in the position. also why you are unique from other people that are applying for this job

2 people found this interview helpful

MedStar Health

Application

I interviewed at MedStar Health

Interview

Zoom. Really want to know how well you work with customers. Quality customer care is the most important to them. On the job training is what they are preparing you for. You don’t need to know it all

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MedStar Health

Application

I interviewed at MedStar Health

Interview

It was casual and management was friendly! I was super nervous but realized there wasn’t anything to be nervous about. I interviewed over Skype because of Covid precautions and the nurse recruiter assigned to me was awesome and helped me through the process quickly! Definitely impressed me.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself and what you think you can bring to the team?

MedStar Health

Application

I interviewed at MedStar Health

Interview

The recruiter reached out to me one day after I submitted my application. She was a little rude, seemed annoyed that I was asking questions, and had just a general despondent attitude. My initial interview was late December so I asked when the hiring manager would want to make a decision. The recruiter rudely said, “Nothing will happen until after the new year.” And yet, an hour after the interview, the hiring manager wanted to speak the next day. Then another hour later, the hiring manager had to reschedule for the next week. The interview with the hiring manager and their supervisor was an hour long. At the end, they asked if I could submit writing samples which I did a few hours later. Two weeks went by and I heard nothing until I reached out. I was told that it was a busy time and I should wait another week or two to receive instructions for writing exercises. I submitted the writing exercises and was told I would hear something by the end of the week. I didn’t. I did however, receive a rejection generic email. A seven-week process filled with disregard of a person’s time just to end in rejection.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MedStar Health

Application

I interviewed at MedStar Health

Interview

Three interviews recruiter- testing processing- panel interview. First two rounds flying colors. No issues. The panel interview, nothing could be said to appease the one manager. Argumentative for the sake of being argumentative. Tried rephrasing questions to see if I would change my answers. Wouldn’t let the other two managers speak.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middletown, PA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at MedStar Health (Middletown, PA)

Interview

It was long and disorganized. I met with several people and some were inappropriate selections to be interviewing for this particular position . The building was like a bunker with few windows and scant natural light. There was plenty of parking.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 152 Interviews

MedStar Health Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at MedStar Health as 69.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.58 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Physical Therapist and Medical Assistant rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Physician Assistant and Analyst roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at MedStar Health takes an average of 22 days when considering 155 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Clinical Research Coordinator had the quickest hiring process (on average 7 days), whereas Analyst roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 22 days).

Common stages of the interview process at MedStar Health according to 155 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 22.74%