MedStar Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

MedStar Health Interview Questions

Updated Jan 18, 2018

2.5

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at MedStar Health.

Interview

It took a very longtime to hire me but my resume and my background check was my up chance to get the job but at the end I was hire and spend 6 years with the company I was member of the Think than group

Interview Questions

• How do you prepare to change the shift and how to prepare refractory the fire place   Answer Question

Patient Accounts Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, MD

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at MedStar Health (Nottingham, MD) in November 2017.

Interview

I received a call from a recruiter, who was very personable to set up an interview. My interviewers were very nice and made you feel comfortable. The interview only lasted 30 minutes.

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at MedStar Health in November 2017.

Interview

Applied through website. Got a call a couple weeks later. Had a phone screen interview shortly after with the manager and then came in the following week for a couple hours. No trick questions. Had a third interview that was shorter and more general. Received verbal offer and written offer came a week later. They were not too keen on negotiations but did come up a negligible amount.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not too keen on negotiations but they came up a little.

Regional Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at MedStar Health (Washington, DC) in November 2017.

Interview

Discussed my experiences and what I could bring to the new program they want to develop; why the program faltered and how they wanted to grow and expand; potential challenges and how to address them. What were my personal goals in relation to this effort

Interview Questions

• What are my thoughts on building community relationships   1 Answer

Lpn Interview

Interview

They let me watch a surgery first to see if i would like and if i was fit for the job. After i finished watching they brought me into a room to start the interview but, it got cut short because there was a code

Interview Questions

• what would you do if an employee started to yell at you   Answer Question

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MedStar Health.

Interview

Got a call from HR. Set up the day and time for the interview. I had a panel interview, all questions very clinical scenario questions. Got an offer on the spot.

Interview Questions

Interview

very thorough, met with several people, got a good sense of the position and what the hiring managers expectations were. I also got to tour a facility and meet with several different doctors which was helpful when making a decision to accept the position or not

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MedStar Health (Baltimore, MD) in May 2017.

Interview

This was a quick interview and hiring process. It took less than two weeks from the time of submitting the application and resume to receiving an offer.
    I interviewed with 2 people at the same time. During the interview, I was asked a list of questions. I was given a chance to ask questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I asked if the salary offered was negotiable and told no.

Medical Secretary Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at MedStar Health.

Interview

I went through a staffing agency and they were the ones who got me an interview with the company via phone. They called me back the next day and asked if I could meet face to face. After that i was asked to start the following week.

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MedStar Health.

Interview

Very professional, good at explaining the job requirements as well as assessing how I would fit with the company and required skills. Went through an interview process with several levels of management up to VP.

Interview Questions

• What do you bring to MedStar   1 Answer