MedStar Health Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 110 of over 110 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at MedStar Health

MedStar Health

Application

I interviewed at MedStar Health

Interview

The process was very thorough, and did take a bit longer than expected; however, everyone was very accommodating of my current work schedule. I felt like I was meeting with the right group of people.

Interview Questions
  • To describe my experience working within a larger healthcare system verses a single hospital
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at MedStar Health (Columbia, MD) in Jun 2021

Interview

The interview process was 5 separate interviews with potential colleagues and other leadership staff. The process is FAR too long. As someone who has taught and implemented selection systems, this process is a laundry checklist and they could haven't gotten what they needed in the first three interviews. Didn't even tell me they accepted another candidate until I asked.

Interview Questions
  • What is a piece of work you are most proud of and why?

MedStar Health

Application

I interviewed at MedStar Health

Interview

Very thorough. Phone calls leading up to teleconference due to Covid. Then in person clinic visit. Very friendly and committed healthcare professionals. Interviewer was a bit frazzled as likely dealing with all changes needing to be made with Covid but very pleasant experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MedStar Health (Columbia, MD) in Apr 2021

Interview

This was a phone screening only, conducted by hiring manager and one other person. It was mostly talking about past experience and applicability to the position. They were up front about the mismatch.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MedStar Health (Washington, DC) in Feb 2021

Interview

Recruiter screening for about 10 minutes then scheduling an interview with the team. They will go over the job description and describe the orientation process. HR then goes over the salary and benefit packages.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MedStar Health

Application

I interviewed at MedStar Health

Interview

The interview itself wasn’t overly difficult. A few technical questions but mostly focused on experience. There were long waiting periods between application and interview and even longer to hear back. It was a very slow process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MedStar Health

Application

I interviewed at MedStar Health

Interview

It was a regular interview process. a lot of questions were very straight forward. But you need to make sure and be sure to prepare well to get a job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MedStar Health (Washington, DC) in Dec 2020

Interview

I applied online through Indeed and got a call from a recruiter a few days later. Through this, we had a brief 15 minute interview to go over the basics of my job history and recommended the pharmacies that were closer to my location. I was told a few days later that I should expect a call from the hiring manager if they wanted to move forward. A few days later, I received a call from the hiring manager. I called back almost immediately and she didn't answer, which turned our attempted communication into a game of phone tag. She told me to call or text her, I did both, and she took forever to respond. When she finally did, we set up a Zoom interview. It was horrible! She was late, unprofessional, and didn't even ask about me or my job history. She spent most of the time speaking about the different positions within the company and how she became hiring manager. She seemed very disinterested throughout the entire interview. After nearly an hour into our interview, she gave me an assessment regarding pharmacy measurements, which I didn't do too well, since I hadn't worked in retail for a while. During this segment, I could sense that she developed an attitude, she got short and snippy with me, and I knew then that I didn't get the job, which changed the whole vibe of the interview. Following the interview, I just moved on with other applications, but of course I didn't hear anything back.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your job history. Some basic pharmacy measurement questions (i.e how much units in a mL, etc.) Besides these questions, it was nothing but rambling.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MedStar Health (Tacoma, WA) in Dec 2020

Interview

I got contacted very quick and the person was very nice when taking to me I got an interview right the next day I have not done the interview yet but I hope it goes very well as I look to work with the company

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MedStar Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MedStar Health

Interview

It was somewhat organized. The first interview I scheduled (due to covid was just on the phone) I was not informed that the manager was out sick, so I waited around and never received a call. I later rescheduled the interview for a time that they were there

Interview Questions
  • Can you tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult patient?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 110 Interviews