Medanta the Medicity Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Medanta the Medicity Interview Questions

2.7

Senior Executive Or A Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medanta the Medicity (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

Interview process is based on the company portfolio short listing and seeing for the better suited candidate for the job who understands and owns responsibility with sincerity honesty and with compassion for the post he wants to see himself and to ensure that what the is capable of or he/she can do to be on that postion and what he AIM to be being in the company..

Interview Questions

• Where you see from now 5years   1 Answer

Senior Manager -Audit Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medanta the Medicity.

Interview

The interview process was quick and as i came early they didn't make me wait and started early .Questions were to the point and structured in such a way that they make you to use your life's live examples.

Interview Questions

• One incident that you handled all alone where decision making was involved.   1 Answer

Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Medanta the Medicity (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

thats very good.under human resourse mnagement will do...recruting training program....breafing then send to our qualfied block..their is one trainer...then after we will do our individual performance....under supervisers,docters,a big team is their .yearly performance award programs games....price just enjoyment also.i think it is very good experiance is there.

Medical Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medanta the Medicity in June 2012.

Interview

medical related questions

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medanta the Medicity (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

meeting wieh DGM that with chairman

Attending Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Medanta the Medicity (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

there may be 2-3 interviews before shortlisting you,and they are genuine.

Negotiation

there is no negotiation ..pretty transparent

Medical Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medanta the Medicity (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

just a formality

Interview Questions

Negotiation

did not negotiate