MedeAnalytics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MedeAnalytics Interview Questions

Updated Jul 10, 2017

2.7

Data Engineer Interview

Interview

Submitted resume online and after a couple of weeks received a call from hiring manager then received onsite invitation. After two weeks from the onsite, I received email from hiring manager to discussed the salary

Data Quality Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MedeAnalytics (Richardson, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Application Process:
    Phase 1: Applied online through Monster July 18, 2016.

Phase 2: Company responded by email July 27, 2016 to schedule an interview (August 5, 2016).

During Interview:
    Phase 3: This was a group interview. Took a written test covering basic SQL, easy brain teaser, etc. Its just to see what you know. Do your best, its okay if you don't know everything. Lasts for 1 hour.

Phase 4: Interviewed us as a group. Asked behavioral questions and each of us answered one at a time.

(Break between)

Phase 5: Split us up into groups and worked as a team on an excel project. Had to bring laptop with Excel installed. Mainly used pivot tables, others tried to use VLookup. VLookup took too much time. I'd recommend pivot tables. Just representing the data on a pivot table and presenting your findings.

Phase 6: Asked if you had any questions.

After Interview:
    Phase 7: Response from company offering me a temporary position August 12, 2016.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at MedeAnalytics and what can you contribute to us?   Answer Question

Big Data/Big Data Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at MedeAnalytics (Dallas, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

The Interview is On-site. It also a group interview where you will be interview with some 8 - 10 Candidates. First there is a written test consisting for some Quant questions, SQL queries and some general information on RAM and stuff like that.

Next the panel will walk in and will throw random questions at you. The questions are not very tough and are very basic.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MedeAnalytics in June 2016.

Interview

-Applied online on MedeAnalytics
    -Interview was 3 parts: Exam, interview with team leads, and group Excel activity. And then question time with the team leads. First 2 parts were about 1 hour each. The rest 2 were 1 hour combined.
    -Make sure you know about the position you're applying for and why you want to work for that position. And how it'll help you further your career path.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 2-3 years?   Answer Question
    • Describe a difficulty you experienced in a group setting and how you solved it.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at MedeAnalytics.

Interview

Multiple choice logic/knowledge test, you might wanna know some SQL and some healthcare industry knowledge

Group interview with multiple interviewers and candidates. Candidates take turn answering questions, then there's a group assignment on excel, then questions for interviewers

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself, how do you resolve conflicts, etc   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MedeAnalytics.

Interview

Group interview with questions for 4-5 applicants and a portion where we worked in teams on analyzing data in Excel using a Pivot Table. There were a lot of employees interviewing us in the room.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MedeAnalytics (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I talked with 4 employers. They all asked me some general questions about my resume and project I did. They were very nice. They need candidates who are quick learner.

Interview Questions

• what project did you do in school? Some concepts related to SQL   Answer Question

Big Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Emeryville, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MedeAnalytics (Emeryville, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied from Berkeley Career Fair. There are two parts of interview. First one is 30 - 45 mins phone interview, basically go throw your resume, focusing on what you have done, what skills you have and applied in the work.
    Second part is on site located at Emeryville. Usually, they scheduled three people (HR, engineer, team leader), taking about 2-3 hours. They will more focus on the detail of resume, researches, work experience, and projects. They really like to see your interests and passion on analytics. Certainly, they also will ask some questions about SQL and statical analytics logic if you have learned

Anonymous Employee in Emeryville, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at MedeAnalytics (Emeryville, CA).

Interview

I interview with four people, they are all really nice. The first one gave me four questions to answer to see my logic. The second one is QA. And then the engineer in company.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MedeAnalytics (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

have 4 phone call interviews. first and last are from team leaders, the second and third person are employee just entered company for less than one year. mostly ask my interests and behaviors questions. what questions do i have for the company? They mainly want to look for someone who want to learn and have the ability to learn