MediaMath Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 166 of over 166 interviews

Employee Referral21%
Recruiter11%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MediaMath (New York, NY) in Jun 2021

Interview

The interview process went pretty smoothly. A phone interview to start with for about 30 minutes and then 2 more Zoom interviews. Was given time to ask questions at the end. The Manager explained the overall business and what they were looking for. Everyone was very professional.

Interview Questions
  • Asked me to explain my overall experience.
    Answer Question

MediaMath

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MediaMath in Jun 2021

Interview

The interview process was pretty solid. The biggest thing I liked was they always kept me up to date and checked in weekly even if there were no developments.

Interview Questions
  • How would you approach the market and based on the product what are the lowest hanging fruit?

MediaMath

Application

I interviewed at MediaMath

Interview

A written assessment test that determines how much you know about the concept of user experience. It has over 50 questions and they give you about 2 hours to complete it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ciudad de Mexico

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at MediaMath (Ciudad de Mexico) in May 2021

Interview

It is undoubtedly one of the most enriching processes in my professional career, although one begins to know the business culture until you work there, the interviews and talking with people from MediaMath let me know a little about how much this company has today and that without a doubt fills me with emotion to have the opportunity today to belong to this group of people.

Interview Questions
  • Why would I change my last company or my last job?

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at MediaMath (New York, NY) in May 2021

Interview

Overall, great experience. Four rounds, with various MediaMath employees who were from my team and teams I would be working closely with in the position. HR team quickly responded to all my questions and scheduled follow up meetings very quickly as well. The questions they asked were related to the position but also behavioral questions to better understand me as a person. Fully remote interview.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

MediaMath

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MediaMath

Interview

The interview process was smooth and informative. The recruiter clearly articulated and clarified what the company does, as the website is not very clear. She was very thorough and had clearly reviewed my resume ahead of time, providing constructive feedback and validating what what I had described well.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

MediaMath

Application

I interviewed at MediaMath

Interview

Meeting with the Head of TA to discuss the role, company, and compensation. He informed me of the structure of the sales team and changes impacting MediaMath. I decided the role was not for me but was impressed with the role and will keep an eye out for future roles

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at MediaMath (New York, NY) in Oct 2020

Interview

Initial Phone Screen - Quick phone call with the recruiter to see if position aligns with skills/fit. Take home challenge - easy/medium API construction Technical Interview - Panel style, present project, discuss features, challenges, bugs, open format.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

MediaMath

Application

I interviewed at MediaMath

Interview

Did not hear back, but found out there is a hiring freeze through an employee at the company. Apparently they will keep your application in the system if they need people when hiring resumes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MediaMath (New York, NY)

Interview

It was good overall. HR process could be improved. However, the team was great to talk to. Overall interview process took about a month. It could take less time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 166 Interviews