Medical Guardian Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Medical Guardian Interview Questions

Interviews at Medical Guardian

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medical Guardian (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, Employer gives you a schedule date when to come in for a face to face interview depending on how well the phone interview went. Face to face, make sure you are dressed professional. Be prepared to answer questions because you will have plenty question given to you. You are required to take a test to test you typing skills and also your get a brief description of your personality and experience working in a customer service environment

Interview Questions

• Explain your customer service experience . What do you look for when working for a company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medical Guardian (Philadelphia, PA) in December 2016.

Interview

Went to the career day after applying for the job 1 week before. They showed us a few short videos of the Company. And we even meet the CEO, very great guy. After that we had 2 rounds of group interviews.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you went above and beyond your call of duty?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Medical Guardian (Philadelphia, PA) in December 2016.

Interview

My first interview was over the phone. I was told about the company and the potion they were offering. During that phone call I was invited to the company's career day. There were several people there, for a variety of positions. After separating everyone based on the position they were applying for, different groups were formed. Within those groups we were interviewed by different people from the company. We rotated a few times to different groups to do more interviews. The process last a few hours, so I wold suggest clearing your day just to be safe. A day or two later I was contacted and offered a position.

Interview Questions

• What was my past work experience?
      How did I hear about the company?
      What we liked or disliked about former employers?
      When was a time where we went above and beyond for a customer or felt good about assisting a customer at a previous job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medical Guardian (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

Phone interview by HR, met with HR and had to take a typing test. I then had a group interview with supervisors and director. They asked me questions about my background and some questions about how I would handle certain situations.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medical Guardian.

Interview

I submitted my resume and quickly received a call from the HR Generalist. I had a nice phone interview and was excited to come in and meet with the team in person. I had an in person with HR and the Client Service Administrator. Then, to my surprise, the CEO met with me. That personal touch was so rare to see.

Client Services Interview

Interview

I did a brief questionnaire then recieved call from HR. I was invited to an Open House. Prior to the open house I did online application. At open housee we did small group interviews.

Interview Questions

• What are ine of your accomplishments you would like to share   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation the salary was explained prior to Open House

Collections Interview

Interview

It was a 3 week process. We first had a phone interview, followed by an in-person interview and finally the final interview. After this was completed i was offered the job.

Collections Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Medical Guardian (New York, NY).

Interview

I received a email stating to join them for an interview. I had to reschedule twice due to weather and a personal medical appointment. Once i arrived i was early but the collections manager still interviewed me with my early arrival. The interview was brief but very informative. I was informed i was applying for a position with one opening.

Collector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I interviewed at Medical Guardian (Phila, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

its was very easy and quick. not drawn out or overly complicated. interviewing manager was friendly and polite. you can tell he really cares about the success of his team

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Medical Guardian (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

Had a brief phone interview with HR manager, who invited me in for a group presentation. Twelve applicants were in the room. After that presentation, we were broken up and met with with our direct shift sales manager. Had a 30 minute interview that was conversational, then briefly met with CEO.

Interview Questions

• Did I prefer incoming or outgoing calls   1 Answer