Medstar Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Medstar

2.6

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medstar (Washington, DC).

Interview

Reviewed Resume and asked general questions regarding resume. The interview was very laid back. The important thing to remember is to just be yourself and answer questions honestly. Everyone was very nice. They also gave me a tour of the facility, which I also thought was nice.

Interview Questions

• They went through my resume and asked questions to learn more about me in depth.   Answer Question

Rehab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medstar (Washington, DC) in January 2017.

Interview

Quick, came with a tour, a lot of scenario questions, introductions to employees, review of pay and benefits. Description of job duties and hours. Overview of responsibilities, how the hospital works, and the daily activities and schedule.

Interview Questions

• What is a hard scenario you have been in a Work place and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Medstar.

Interview

Application, behavior assessment. Panel interview with three people all very nice. Tour of facilities primary communication via email. Application site difficult to navigate. Quick response t.o question about company and goals. All very welcoming and inviting.

Interview Questions

• Describe most difficult employee issue. Lots of situational based questions.   Answer Question

Medical Biller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medstar in March 2016.

Interview

Was totally unprofessional, asked questions that are not legal to ask and offered a salary that was actually hourly and not anywhere near their ad online. The job is actually follow up on patient accounts , their turn over is scary and they are beyond under staffed but I know why because who would want to work that much for 16.00 an hour and from what I understand that is a lot and because I have a degree. Totally unreal and sad because they are one of the few smaller billing companies left . Like this they won't have employees for long after I saw how they were treated. They actually have a bathroom sign in sheet for their employees to fill out when the use the restroom . That can't be legal again. Don't waste your time there unless you want to be over worked and beyond underpaid.

Interview Questions

• How many children do you have and how old are they , will they interfere with work?   Answer Question

Patient Registration Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medstar (Washington, DC) in June 2014.

Interview

My interview consisted of meeting all the doctors in the department. This process took over two hours but after meeting all the doctors face to face on a hectic schedule, I was able to see each one of their personalities.

Interview Questions

• Do you have the ability to multitask?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my salary