Megafon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Megafon Interview Questions

2.7

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Megafon.

Interview

I sent a e-letter with my CV and got the phone-call only after 4 weeks. I was invited on the interview. There were HR and Finance manager. They asked me a lot about my experience and skills and why I was looking for a new job. I was asked to calculate several small exercises. After several days I was invited on the interview with Financial director. It was more about my personal qualities then about work experience. And I got an offer after 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• There were not very difficult questions, but I wasn't sure that I answered everything correct, financial manager wanted to see how I can analyze information.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I had an offer with growth of my salary after 3 months but it was very difficult to get it, there was a risk to lose a job.

Trainee In Finance Department Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Megafon (Moscow (Russia)) in June 2009.

Interview

I applied online. The next day HR lady called me and I was invited. The interview took place in headquarters that is very-very nice. The HR was very professional. She asked me standard questions about my academic experience since I have no working background. Then question like: What are the drawbacks of your charachter, and what you do to fix the situation, what was your biggest failure? Why megafon? What intersting fact I know about the company? I didn`t get the offer because I had to start working immediately (I couldn`nt at that moment)

IT Audit Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Megafon (Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia)) in September 2008.

Interview

I got this offer personally. Whole process took ~1 month. It was split into 3 parts after I applied the CV:
    1. Background and skills test (questions were taken from CISA exams). That was done remotely via email. Few days later I got the test score and invitation to interview.
    2. Then I passed the usual for internal audit applicants security clearance which took some weeks.
    3. 1:1 interview with functional manager who actually hired. On interview we discussed answers given at 1., talked about my expertise in IT domain and previous experience. Then Q&A section.

Quite pleasant impression from interview itself and ppl in the house. Office space quite bulky.

Finally they did not hire me. Actually I had no experience in audit domain. But after all they called me with another offers which they thought could fit my CV.

Interview Questions

• The most complicated was the CISA test set. I was asked not to disclose the questionnaire.   Answer Question