Memorial Hermann Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Pathology Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Katy, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System (Katy, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

A detailed interview but they are slow to complete a background check, which is why it takes a month plus for them to get back to you if you get the offer from HR.

Interview Questions

• Strengths, weaknesses and senario questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System (Houston, TX) in April 2010.

Interview

The interview process is standardized, and the management was pretty green and stuck to it. This caused some problems when they couldn't word questions properly that were not standardized.

Interview Questions

• Give a situation where you were disappointed in your own skills, and what did you do to improve this?   Answer Question

Negotiation

My situation was different from most. I knew the hiring manager, and had worked for the company before. From what I have learned from my coworkers, they pretty much low-ball everyone on their pay.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System (Houston, TX) in January 2019.

Interview

I applied for Memorial Hermann 1/2 and was called in for an interview a week later. The interview was really laid back and easy. I was told I would get a call to come shadow that following Monday but didn’t so I assumed I didn’t get the job. Surprisingly, a week later I was called with an offer. I accepted the offer and they initiated the background check a week later along with the drug test. The hiring process does take a while so be patient it’s worth the wait !

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System (Houston, TX) in August 2009.

Interview

Great interview process, recieved inter view just a few days after applying, memorial hermann is not the greates paying company. The interview consosted of simple questions such as, problem solving, skills, and risk.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking for a new job?   1 Answer

shift differential, i would acctually be making less then my current employer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System (Houston, TX) in August 2018.

Interview

Submitted resume online 8/15. Received call to interview 8/30. Interviewed with Manager. Received email that I did not get job. Found Recruiter's email insincere. Much more eager to talk to me to get initial interview. Showed zero interest in helping me pursue other positions even though I'm a great fit and the manager had great things to say. Seems like the recruiters just have a quota to fill. Also, the recruiter kept calling me by the wrong name. The manager also have me the impression I got the job. Wish she was more sincere.

Interview Questions

• Experience. Medical terminology nomenclature. Distance to drive to work. Very informal. Seems like they already had a candidate picked and they were simply interviewing to fill quota.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System (Houston, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

Panel interview which is fine. Got to meet the director, managers and coordinator to see which position I would be a best fit for. Questions asked were basically on my experience in a particular field of Patient Access.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System (Houston, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

I went to the HR department and waited for a few minutes. It took the interviewers a long time to finally start. The two interviewers were not very welcoming. They looked like they hated their jobs. They asked me a couple behavioral questions, like about my biggest failure, biggest regret, how to handle conflicts at work.... I went through my answers while the two women stared off into outer-space, probably wondering about what they were going to do for lunch. The women were rude when I told them about some of my personal experiences, which was surprising, since we were at a hospital where the clients all have rough personal experiences. I lost a lot of respect for Memorial Hermann, and I am happy that I do not work there.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System (Houston, TX).

Interview

Applied for position May 22 recieved and email on June 7 from the Talent Acquisition. Completed the Hartman's Values Profile. Scheduled an phone interview that next day around 1pm which I received the phone call on time. At the end of the phone interview she scheduled my second interview with the office manger June 12 which went very well I was nervous for no reason. I received a phone June 22 stating that the interview went well and will be contacted for third interview which was scheduled July 7. A long process right I know!! Was offered the job on the 10th and accepted. Next is background check, physical and drug screening. They test for alcohol, drugs, and tobacco.

Interview Questions

• The third interview was a panel interview, which I was very nervous for no reason they basically talked about the position as if It was already mines, and what they were looking for and ask me two questions; Do I have any questions for them?; My experience with customer service? Once I told them I was a customer supervisor at Walmart I practically had the job in the bag!   1 Answer

Patient Access Representative Interview

Interview

I recieved a call two months after I applied for the position. Did a quick phone screen with HR to go over your resume and was then scheduled an interview with the hiring managers. It was a panel interview with 3 of the managers from the team and be prepared for behavioral interviews questions back to back. Also be sure to do your research on who you will be interviewing with via LinkedIn. Gives you a little common ground to break the ice if you did your research on them.

Interview Questions

Interview

It was good.

Negotiation