Memorial Hermann Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Memorial Hermann Health System

2.6

Human Resources Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Interview

This was by far the strangest application process I've gone through. I applied to an entry level HR Support role through their website, since it is entry level, it only required a BA Degree.
    I immediately got the following automatically generated email, copied directly:

" , Thanks for your interest in the [not available] position, however additional preferred qualifications are required in this role, so your application will not be moving forward in the hiring process. You can find opportunities that best match your skillset on our career website . Best of luck in your job search, and thanks again."

Literally, the email was auto-sent to me immediately and it only listed one item under qualifications.

Super unprofessional and ATS reliant.
    Oh well.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System (Houston, TX) in March 2020.

Interview

I applied online, a few weeks later was asked to answer some behavioral assessment questions, then was invited to Match Day for an Interview. Heard back within one week. The interviewer was amazing and made me feel very comfortable!

Interview Questions

• Why this hospital? Why this unit? Where do you see yourself in 3-5 years? Why should we hire you? What have you learned so far in nursing school?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System (Houston, TX) in March 2020.

Interview

The interview process was good. Took about 4 weeks. Had a panel of people each asking questions online . Took only about 10 minutes. They were super professional and friendly. The recruiter was also very helpful.

Application

Interview

I applied online during the week applications opened up. I heard about three weeks later with an invitation to attend match day. I had an interview online with two of the unit's managers.

Graduate Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System in March 2020.

Interview

I interviewed virtually for the PICU at children's memorial hermann. Interview lasted 15 minutes w/ panel of 4 including managers and educators. They were very kind and made me feel comfortable by tailoring behavioral questions to correlate with my experiences on my resume.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle someone saying something negative/hurtful about you to you?   Answer Question

Pediatric Resident Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System in March 2020.

Interview

Interview was virtual and 15 mins. There were two rounds of interviews first with unit managers and then with I believe nurses from the unit. They took turns asking questions and then opened the floor for me to ask questions.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System (Houston, TX) in March 2020.

Interview

Brief interview mainly behavioral questions. Short and online interview. About 4 people each asked a question.
    Qs: tell us about a time you went above and beyond for a patient, why this unit, conflict, tell a time you made a mistake.

Nurse Residency Interview

Application

Interview

Filled out application, they sent me a questionaire that I had to fill out within 48 hours or my application was out the window. after that I was chosen out of over 1000 applicants and given a match day. I interviewed. It went really well, they were super nice. I was interviewed by 4 people and it seemed like I got the job. They said I would be receiving an email that afternoon. (this afternoon bec this just happened today at 10am, its is now 4:30 and still no email lol) so im patiently waiting)

Interview Questions

• scenario questions, who would I attend to first in order of priority   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System.

Interview

I had a phone interview with recruiter which lasted around 10 minutes and then a group interview with 3 managers in department which lasted around 30 minutes. I was called the next day by recruiter with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to deal with an upset customer and how you dealt with problem.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System in November 2019.

Interview

I was emailed by the recruiter to come in for an onsite interview and I interviewed the next week. I came into the interview on a friday morning and was interviewed by the hiring manager and the unit coordinator. It went very well, not awkward, very smooth process. I really liked the team instantly.