KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Memorial Hermann Health System Interview Questions

Updated Aug 6, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 278 of over 278 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Memorial Hermann Health System

Memorial Hermann Health System

Application

I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System

Interview

It was a three part process. Application review. Phone interview. In person interview. Setup a time to shadow current employee for a few hours to see if job was the right fit.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here?
    Answer Question

Memorial Hermann Health System

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System in Jul 2022

Interview

I interviewed multiple times with the leadership within the Foundation for this role at the request of the AVP. Unfortunately, there were multiple lapses in communication with them not sticking to the deadlines that they extended to me throughout the process regarding next steps. Additionally, the staff were not open-minded about me as a candidate and had made-up their minds made-up prior to meeting me for the first time. I did not receive an offer and that’s okay, but the lapses in their process and the attitude from the team were quite disappointing. Transparency is lacking here

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

10h

a

Mental Health Specialist II

8 years experience in Social Work. Have undergraduate degree in Sports Management and Masters in Social Work. Have taken the Licensing exam 3 times and failed. Will be 31 in January and am wondering whether I should continue this career path. If I did decide on another career path I have no idea what that would be. Currently making around 60k, would be happier in the 70-80 range. Wondering if HealthCare is worth it long term.. Any suggestions?

6 Comments

Join the conversation on

Memorial Hermann Health System

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System

Interview

Quick, timely, and great communication with the employer. Employer has great benefits and added incentives such as increased pay for geo. difference, night shifts, etc. Interview was via phone and video interview which made the interview convenient.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Memorial Hermann Health System

Application

I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System

Interview

Received fast and appropriate interview times. Spoke with recruiter who was knowledgeable, Clear and transparent about hiring process. Friendly and easy to talk to over the phone. Was given a pay rate. The overall feel for the process was light and casual.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself and how you would fit this role.

Memorial Hermann Health System

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System in Apr 2022

Interview

I went to a hiring event, then had a phone interview and then an in-person interview with management and education (which included a tour of the unit), they were very pleasant

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here? Strengths and weaknesses? What is the biggest lesson you've learned in your previous experience? Biggest pet peeve in a coworker?

Memorial Hermann Health System

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System in Apr 2022

Interview

Started out positive with a very friendly recruiter. Shortly after it was very disorganized. Not a single meeting was on time. No water, coffee, lunch or dinner offered when I met them in person despite it being lunchtime. Then never heard from them. It is okay to say no. Not everyone can fit into every health system but it isn’t professional to not close the communication loop.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Memorial Hermann Health System

Application

I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System

Interview

• Typical day in the life • How would I know that I’m being successful? o What are some things that you would tell me that would indicate I’m being successful? • What is the training program like? • What are your expectations of me? • Previously you mentioned… can you elaborate on that? • Opportunities for growth on the unit? • What are some things you do to motivate the staff and nurses on the unit?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System (Houston, TX)

Interview

Very good interview. Made me feel comfortable My application still says in interview process after a week of having the interview. What does that mean. Is it a good thing

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System (Houston, TX)

Interview

interview with lead and manager. situational questions, easy. No virtual interview. In person interview, pretty short, easy, ask about your strength and weakness, describe personality, difficult situation and how to overcome it

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System (Houston, TX) in Mar 2022

Interview

Very easy-going and friendly interviewer. Some of the questions were easy to answer and some took more thought. Interviewers did talk more about themselves during the interview which made it hard to share more about self.

Interview Questions
  • Why this company?, Time i have made a mistake and what I learned from it?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 278 Interviews

Memorial Hermann Health System Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Memorial Hermann Health System as 74.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.59 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Registered Nurse and Patient Access Representative rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Patient Care Technician and Graduate Nurse roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Memorial Hermann Health System takes an average of 24 days when considering 322 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Registered Nurse had the quickest hiring process (on average 14 days), whereas Patient Care Assistant roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 31 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Memorial Hermann Health System according to 322 Glassdoor interviews include:

Group Panel Interview: 17.68%

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Memorial Hermann Health System? Share Your Experiences

Memorial Hermann Health System Photos

+ Add Photo
Memorial Hermann Health System photo of: Memorial Hermann Summer Creek Convenient Care Center is an innovative facility that provides one-stop, highly coordinated access to an extensive array of services, all in a single location.
Memorial Hermann Health System photo of: University Place Senior Living Community offers rapid access to the first Senior Emergency Center in Texas.
Memorial Hermann Health System photo of: Memorial Hermann Prevention and Recovery Center (PaRC)
Memorial Hermann Health System photo of: IRONMAN Sports Medicine Institute at the Texas Medical Center
Memorial Hermann Health System photo of: Continually recognized as one of America's Best Hospitals by U.S. News & World Report, TIRR Memorial Hermann is a national leader in medical rehabilitation and research.
Memorial Hermann Health System photo of: The Mischer Neuroscience Institute is the largest and most comprehensive neuroscience program in Texas.
Memorial Hermann Health System photo of: Memorial Hermann The Woodlands is a 258-bed, state-of-the-art facility and features an accredited Level III trauma center.