Memorial Hermann Health System Interview Questions

Updated Jun 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 241 of over 241 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Memorial Hermann Health System

Memorial Hermann Health System

Application

I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System

Interview

I talked in person to two managers. It was very short and to the point. I honestly do not remember a lot about the process but I got a call either the same day or the day after with a competitive offer.

Interview Questions
  • What sort of experience I had, If I knew how to titrate drips.
    Answer Question

Memorial Hermann Health System

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System in Jun 2021

Interview

typical interview process manager asked questions introductions. Before the real interviewing begins, the interviewer usually greets you with a handshake while introducing themselves. Light conversation. Next, your interviewer may try to make a personal connection with you to gauge your interpersonal and communication skills. Professional pitch. One of the first things that the interviewer might ask you to do is to tell them a little bit about yourself. Question and answer. Behavioral: Interviewers may ask behavioral questions to learn how you handled past work situations and how you may behave in similar situations in the future.

Interview Questions
  • tell me about yourself please? where is your school located? tell me more about experiences? what offer do you want? what can you contribute to the facility?

Memorial Hermann Health System

Application

I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System

Interview

It was a great interview process for new graduates. You choose which nursing specialty you would like to apply for with the recruiter and sit down with each corresponding manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Memorial Hermann Health System

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System

Interview

I actually got interviewed through the fellowship program that was started up that year while I was at another memorial hermann facility. We received an email about this program and had to get an approval from my manager/director.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Memorial Hermann Health System

Application

I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System

Interview

Easy based off my experience. Typically interviews questions. Been working with company for 5 years so know about the company and the position you are applying for. Group interview so be prepared for that

Interview Questions
  • Past experiences How you deal with difficult co-works

Memorial Hermann Health System

Application

I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System

Interview

Very easy and doable. Hiring manager is friendly and easy to talk to. The Process involves introduction to unit also. Teoka was great and personable and wanted to make sure I knew what I was getting into before I accepted the role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System (Houston, TX) in Apr 2021

Interview

Everybody was friendly except one. She was trying to interrogate me in my opinion. I didn’t get the off but that’s okay because it’s not my first pick anyway! 4 out of 5 people was really laid back and chill except one. She was also a bit rude!

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to leave your current position? Why Memorial Hermann? My experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System (Houston, TX) in Apr 2021

Interview

Zoom interview w/ two people: unit manager and educator. Login 15 mins before interview. The generic 'tell me about yourself' then a few behavioral ?s, then open for you to ask ?s.

Interview Questions
  • 1.Tell me about yourself 2. Why Memorial Hermann and this unit 3. Tell me about a time that you failed at something 4. If you had a med error, what would you do? 5. Tell me about a time that you had to hold someone accountable

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System (Houston, TX)

Interview

First it was a phone interview and then scheduled a zoom interview with technician manager. Asked many scenario questions like “how would you describe yourself; give 3 positive & 3 negative” as well as giving examples of something that you would do if there was a coworker you didn’t get along and giving examples of a time where you had to work as a team

Interview Questions
  • List 3 positive and negative things that describe you

Memorial Hermann Health System

Application

I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System

Interview

The interview process was wonderful! The staff was super supportive and I felt comfortable speaking with everyone I came into contact with. My recruiter helped me through the entire process and scheduling my interview with the unit manager. The interview lasted about 30 minutes and she asked about clinical experience and personal work history.

Interview Questions
  • How have you dealt with a difficult patient?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 241 Interviews