Memorial Hermann Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Memorial Hermann Health System Interview Questions

Updated Aug 14, 2017

2.6

Graduate Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System.

Interview

The interview process was very quick. Everyone was extremely nice. I believe the interview was easy to me due to them tailoring the questions based off my resume. They applied behavioral questions based off my experience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System.

Interview

It was a group interview and they asked about our qualifications and our flexibility. They wanted to know if there was anything that could possibly affect us as getting to work. Things like transportation, school, church, clubs, etc. They wanted to know how flexible we were on weekends.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult patient?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System (Houston, TX).

Interview

I went to Match Day at the Texas Med Center. The overall experience was good but the interview was panel style with 4 other candidates interviewing with me at the same time. I only got to answer 3 questions and time was out for our interview slot. They did not give us enough time to sell ourselves. That was very disappointing!!

Interview Questions

• Patient 1 needs to use the restroom, Patient 2 is complaining of awful pain, and Patient 3's Dr. is calling and needs to speak to you ASAP.
      What order do you assess these patients and why?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you made a mistake and how did it affect you and your team?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had an extraordinary affect on a patient.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System (Sugar Land, TX).

Interview

I applied online and was invited to match day. There were about 40 of us there interviewing for only 5 positions. You got to interview with your top 2 unit choices and had less than 5 minute interviews with each unit.

New Grad RN Interview

Interview

I submitted an application and was contacted less than 2 weeks later for a match day at TMC. On match day, they did several presentations of several units at the hospital. The had a breakfast bar available. After the presentations, they had us confirm the specialty we wished to interview for. The interview was panel styled with about 3-4 different people interviewing. They interviewed 3-4 people at a time for my specialty. (So you were able to hear the responses from the other interviewee's and they were able to hear your response as well).

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself?   1 Answer
    • Why did you choose this specialty?   1 Answer

New Grad RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System (Houston, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied to the TMC location and got invited to their Match Day. Only got to interview with one department and the rest of my choices weren't taken into consideration. Kind of sucks. There was a lot of other students there. Some were there until 5-6 PM and it starts at 8 AM. The cool thing was that they provided breakfast bar and gave us a free lunch voucher!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System (Houston, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was a hiring event for all the units to interview graduate nurses. The interview went well and the nurses were very nice. I did not receive an offer and it took two weeks for the unit to get back to me.

Community Health Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System (Houston, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied to Memorial Hermann Health System for a Community Health Worker and was contacted via telephone by a recruiter (very pleasant) a week later after applying to conduct a phone screen. The next day I had a phone interview with the hiring manager and two of her current employee's in which I felt I was being interviewed to be eliminated rather than interviewed to be hired and reaffirm to them that I'am a asset. There were a lot of "or's" or "preferred" in the job description they need to state exactly what they are looking for so they will not waste the interviewee's time and their own.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time were you had to work as a team to get a goal accomplished?   Answer Question

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System.

Interview

Three interviews, one with recruiting agent, manager, and providers. Took about one month to go through amwhole processs. Panel interview style with open-ended questions and formal. Broken up into different days

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System (Houston, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

The interviews I attended today we're through Match Day at the Greater Heights locations. It was two ladies and me total in the room. Very friendly and comfortable to talk to.