Memorial Hermann Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 11, 2017

2.6

Nurse Resident Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System (Houston, TX).

Interview

I applied online and attended pre-match day which was basically just an info session. Everyone who attended pre-match day was invited to match day which is the actual interview day. You get to interview in order of arrival time, so get there early. I arrived ~20 minutes early and had to wait for 8 hours in a room with all the other applicants until they called my name to interview. At that point I was exhausted and hungry. They do panel-style interviewing so I met with 4 members of the unit I applied for and interviewed along with 3 other interviewees. It felt pretty impersonal.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Memorial Hermann?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time you gave something your all but it didn't work out the way you had hoped.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Interview

The interview was short and sweet, group interview asked general question about finance.
    their human resources dept. waited so long before they even called about the position that I had applied for that I forgot all about the position.

Graduate Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System.

Interview

Waited in large room with 300 people for my name to be called, then it was a group/panel interview with 3 interviewees and 3 people on the panel. The questions were what I expected, but I didn't like waiting for 6 hours to be interviewed.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to work with a difficult patient   Answer Question

Pct Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System (Houston, TX).

Interview

Applied online and then went to the Director of the unit spoke with them also emailed them. Got an interview and then hired on the spot. Took about 2-4 weeks for everything to fill out with HR and background/drug screen check took longer than expected for someone reason, but then I started after everything was cleared.

Interview Questions

• What is the worst situation you have been in and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Patient Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System (Houston, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online 2 hours later received email from HR to do Hartman profile. Next received email to set up phone interview which was on Thursday. Thursday recruiter called right in time and the same day the recruiter scheduled final interview which was with as the Director of nursing. She was extremely nice easy to talk. A few weeks later I received offer from hr

Interview Questions

• Tell me about clinical rotations in nurse aid school?

What's the most important part about being a CNA?   Answer Question

Graduate Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System.

Interview

The interview process is not effective. They do panel interviews and only ask each applicant 3 questions. One or two of which are not related to healthcare. They only let you pick one service line to interview with and if you don't get it you are not considered for any other positions.

Graduate Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System.

Interview

The interview process was very quick. Everyone was extremely nice. I believe the interview was easy to me due to them tailoring the questions based off my resume. They applied behavioral questions based off my experience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System.

Interview

It was a group interview and they asked about our qualifications and our flexibility. They wanted to know if there was anything that could possibly affect us as getting to work. Things like transportation, school, church, clubs, etc. They wanted to know how flexible we were on weekends.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult patient?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System (Houston, TX).

Interview

I went to Match Day at the Texas Med Center. The overall experience was good but the interview was panel style with 4 other candidates interviewing with me at the same time. I only got to answer 3 questions and time was out for our interview slot. They did not give us enough time to sell ourselves. That was very disappointing!!

Interview Questions

• Patient 1 needs to use the restroom, Patient 2 is complaining of awful pain, and Patient 3's Dr. is calling and needs to speak to you ASAP.
      What order do you assess these patients and why?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you made a mistake and how did it affect you and your team?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had an extraordinary affect on a patient.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Memorial Hermann Health System (Sugar Land, TX).

Interview

I applied online and was invited to match day. There were about 40 of us there interviewing for only 5 positions. You got to interview with your top 2 unit choices and had less than 5 minute interviews with each unit.