Men's Wearhouse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Men's Wearhouse Interview Questions

Interviews at Men's Wearhouse

2.0

Interview

Unbelievably easy, honestly anyone with any kind of social skills can land a job here. As long as you are somewhat normal and are able to talk to people and sell them things well, you got the job. Do not stress over the interview, its a joke.

Interview Questions

Interview

Wasn’t too bad. I think that if they spent more time on questions that actually pertained to the job it would’ve been better. 2 interviews total. I think the process could have went a lot smoother

Wardrobe Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Men's Wearhouse (Nashville, TN) in February 2020.

Interview

Phone contact then in person with store manager and district manager. Lots of scenario based questions and personality descriptions. Asked about availability needed to work most every weekend, and at least 2 nights per week.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Men's Wearhouse.

Interview

The store manager was brief. They asked about my background, what I knew of the company, what experience I had in customer service. The whole process took about a week from start to finish.

Training Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Men's Wearhouse (Jacksonville, FL) in December 2019.

Interview

Applied online near the end of November 2019. Received a call from the Regional Manager during the first week of December asking to schedule a face-to-face. We met at 9am the following day at one of the Jacksonville locations and spoke for about an hour. Three days later, we met a second time at a different store location and I was offered a position at the end of that meeting. I officially started the very next day (I was immediately available to work and it was the beginning of the next pay period). The whole process took about a week and a half from application to offer.

Interview Questions

• Do you consider the selling process more "art" or "science" and why?   1 Answer

Interview

The interview process was very brief. I spoke with the store manager and regional manager, presented my resume and listed my accomplishments. The conversation was very brief but very enlightening, in the end they were more than willing to describe all of the intricacies of the job and it was all very fluid.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in a sales position with this company?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Men's Wearhouse.

Interview

Quick phone interview followed by face to face interview. Open conversation with Q & A style interview. a tour of store and onsite taylor shop. Interview with regional manager and 2nd interview with store manager of location of available position.

Interview Questions

• sales question, personality questions and team player oriented questions   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Men's Wearhouse (Chicago, IL) in July 2019.

Interview

It was a detailed conversation about workplace values. I expressed concern over the interface of the tuxedo department and retail sales. The company wants to integrate the two. I agree.

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Men's Wearhouse (Fremont, CA).

Interview

The interview process took about two weeks. I applied online, then received a call about four days later to set up a phone interview with two people. After I passed the phone screening, I was asked to complete a writing test that consisted of writing four online pieces, mostly emails with headlines, subject lines, and descriptive copy. After passing the writing test, I was invited to an on-site interview. The following Monday I was sent a generic rejection email, saying that they are looking at other candidates.

However, the job posting is still up and has been up for months. Tailored Brands is the parent company, which owns Men's Wearhouse and K&G stores, so sometimes you'll see the copywriter listing vary between the subsidiary companies.

I'm not sure why they haven't filled the position after over half a year of multiple listings. There could be some issues about what they want, OR, perhaps they are using the writing tests to gain free ideas and copy (which seems somewhat shady). Despite the misuse of the applicant's free time and talent, the campus is very sharp and beautiful. It's too bad they can't seem to find a copywriter after all these months. Maybe they're holding out for Miranda Priestly.

Manager In Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Men's Wearhouse (Lubbock, TX) in December 2018.

Interview

standard phone call, then face-to-face, followed by a sit-down with the regional and store manager to discuss my experience and what day to day operations were at the store. There were a few questions about what to expects next.