Men's Wearhouse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 4, 2017

2.0

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Men's Wearhouse (Oklahoma City, OK) in April 2017.

Interview

Didn't even sit me down. The store lacked a sufficient interview space, which is usually expected of a "professional" employer. The store manager seemed very distracted, and informed me that the company couldn't pay me what I wanted, despite my extensive experience with menswear.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Men's Wearhouse (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

It was a relaxed interview process. The store manager took me in the back and asked a few questions about my experience and if I were in retail before. I was hired immediately. Nothing to be intimidated by.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Men's Wearhouse (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

I had a brief initial phone interview. I was then scheduled for an in person interview with the regional manager that lasted about an hour. Over all the conversation was great and I felt very comfortable. The regional thoroughly went over the hiring process, the job expectations, and what Mens Wearhouse is all about.

Wardrobe Consultant, Csa Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dartmouth, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Men's Wearhouse (Dartmouth, MA).

Interview

I had applied in three stores for multiple positions before I recived any contact from a regional manager set up an interview. The regional manager was 10 minutes late to interview and it was accepted as a normal thing, the interview was generic at best. i had had more indepth interviews for intercompany promotions.

Interview Questions

• What do you do in your current position?   1 Answer

CSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Snellville, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Men's Wearhouse (Snellville, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview is really dependent on your resumé. I had previous retail experience, so I was asked different questions. The process was really short (5 minutes). As long as one presents themselves in a respectable manner, show up on time, and answers the questions that are asked, one should have no problem getting the job

Interview Questions

• What was your work experience like at your previous job?   Answer Question

Wardrobe Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greece, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Men's Wearhouse (Greece, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Sales and upsell, put customer at the mirror and drag a lot of Menswear to use as a effect where you can add on with coats. i talk to him and driectinghim, make him think t he 4 coats is a need or 3 suits lol

Interview Questions

• sk them sir, when is the last time you actually bought a nice well fitted suit? ( it will play a mind game in there own head and you wow is the weather today,,, herd the news ion the nfl team the Raiders yet? Anything that is small talk with people will work just fine.   1 Answer
    • WHen will it be done for tailioring and how much?   1 Answer

Customer Service Associate (CSA) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Men's Wearhouse (Charlotte, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

Got a call from a different store than the one i applied to. Went in for a 1v1 interview with the store manager. He relayed all the info to the general manager. Very relaxed interview, more of a conversation. Don't need any experience.

Allocation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Men's Wearhouse (Fremont, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Waited for a month till now with no response. The interview process was pretty easy. I filled an application and talked to two people for about 1.5 hour. They were friendly and nice. Sadly I think I did not get the job.

CSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edgewater, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Men's Wearhouse (Edgewater, NJ).

Interview

Applied online, got a phone call for an interview and 2 days after that got called for second interview and hired at the end of second interview and started the start of the next week.

Interview Questions

• Pretty easy. Asked about experience and availability   1 Answer

Wardrobe Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brandon, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Men's Wearhouse (Brandon, FL).

Interview

I applied online, within a few days I was contacted to come in for an interview the next day. About two days later I was called back for a second informal interview with the manager of the store I was to work in. After that I was called again with my start date which was at the beginning of the next week.

Interview Questions

• The interview was very laid back it is not like a question after question after question format, it is more like a casual conversation as is most sales interviews. Their goal is to see how well you can talk to people and keep up a conversation selling yourself throughout the conversation. Be sure to have at least some base knowledge of fashion though and make sure to show up in a suit as it is a uniform requirement to wear one every day!   Answer Question