Menasha Packaging Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:

Inventory Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edwardsville, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Menasha Packaging (Edwardsville, IL) in July 2013.

Interview

Briefly. The manager did not ask good questions. It was so easy to get the job. they never asked me about knowledge about Navasion or SAP which are the programs that they use.

Inventory Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edwardsville, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Menasha Packaging (Edwardsville, IL) in January 2014.

Interview

Initial interview was conducted near the company's newest facilities in a convention center. Those not applying for a specific titles went into the "General" category and were in herded into 4-person group interview. Despite making efforts to personalize the interview for my needs, the interviewer did not take notes on our individual performance or questions. The staff help seemed overwhelmed by the turnout, and the event basically functioned as a resume gathering process. Very disappointing, especially for travelling to the city specifically prepared for an interview.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Fe Springs, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Menasha Packaging (Santa Fe Springs, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

Multiple interviews with every manager ensuring the right candidate is selected. Very professional. I met with the GM, Production Manager, Operations Manager, HR Manager, and Design Manager. Everyone was very nice and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• What existing contacts and connections do you have?
      Number of years of experience in the industry?   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Menasha Packaging (Chicago, IL) in May 2010.

Interview

Generic HR questions right out of the corporate recruiter playbook.....nothing original or pertinent to the position.

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest challenge? How did you overcome it?   Answer Question

General Labor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Menasha Packaging (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

First got a phone screening. Very basic questions. Came in and interviewed with hr and a manger, they asked about twenty questions. Got a tour of the plant. Offer. Drug screen.

Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neenah, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Menasha Packaging (Neenah, WI) in April 2015.

Interview

Normal interview questions, phone screening followed by an interview with HR rep and 2 production managers. This was followed by a final interview with the regional operations manager. Got an email stating that there was other candidates that were getting pursued- I inquired what the reasoning was I wasn't selected (3 times with different individuals) and didn't receive any response, going to be hard to get a position there in the future not knowing what to improve on.

Interview Questions

• why are you the best individual for this position?   1 Answer

Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neenah, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Menasha Packaging (Neenah, WI) in April 2014.

Interview

Phone screening, first interview, then 2nd interview with VP. The process was very dragged out and the VP certainly did not give me a fair chance based on my appearance (what I am guessing is age). Got a generic email stating I wasn't selected but gave no rationale why.

Shipping Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in York, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Menasha Packaging (York, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

He was very nice, very engaged in the interview, 3 person panel interview but went very smooth and they love to talk. They are very friendly and ask 10-20 questions

Quality Interview

Anonymous Employee in Groveport, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Menasha Packaging (Groveport, OH) in March 2018.

Interview

Applied for Quality but was told by the interviewers that with my experience, the position would be below me and consider being a line lead. I should have went with my gut instinct and declined for once I spoke with the leads, along with the atmosphere with the company, it was seriously a trap. Some leads were hit with the same propose and like fools, we accepted it. I would recommend nobody to apply for this company, but if you are on hard times and apply, stick to your career objectives and not be persuade otherwise.

Interview Questions

• We are going over your resume now (you didn't during the phone screening or before I came in?) how well do you handle stress? Especially at a start-up company?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newville, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Menasha Packaging (Newville, PA) in July 2014.

Interview

The interview process went pretty smooth. I met with 2 senior management members, who answered my questions with ease and confidence. I was surprised at the amount of inquiries regarding my background in Manufacturing, but pleasantly. To me, that meant they were really looking for the right fit for the position. Overall, the interview took roughly 30 minutes, and followed up with a brief tour of the production floor.

Interview Questions

• Tell me your greatest accomplishment as a planner/project manager.   1 Answer