Mercator Advisory Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mercator Advisory Group

Client Relations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennebunk, ME

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mercator Advisory Group (Kennebunk, ME) in May 2016.

Interview

I spoke with the owner/founder for almost two hours. He is an extremely bright and talented person who is exceptionally easy to speak with. Our discussion was free flowing and based on candor so we each could determine if there was a match.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why, after owning your own business for 25 years, do you believe you can accept working for someone else?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maynard, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mercator Advisory Group (Maynard, MA) in March 2012.

Interview

Mercator Advisory Group sent me an email inviting me for an interview. When I arrived at the time they had requested, they had no idea who I was and were unfamiliar with my resume. Completely disorganized. I was given a very deep understanding of the company, but very few questions were asked. Genuinely nice people who strive for a work life balance. Good pay for a small shop.

I got the impression this would be a great fit for someone who is good at following specific instructions and producing reports that say exactly what upper management wants them to say. Very strong emphasis on communication and writing skills. Limited travel.

Mercator Advisory Group then set up an appointment time when they were going to call me and they never did call or respond to follow up emails. No feedback.

Interview Questions