Mercuri Urval Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mercuri Urval Interview Questions

Updated Sep 13, 2016

3.4

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mercuri Urval.

Interview

Mercuri Urval use the same interview process as they use for their clients. It includes phone interview, face-to-face interview, Assessment with Personality Test and Cognitive Test + 2-3 hours feedback/verification session, Interview with Global Talent Management and MD, Reference Check and final offer. Overall it is very thorough and professional!

Sales Consultant for External Company Interview

Anonymous Employee in Copenhagen (Denmark)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mercuri Urval (Copenhagen (Denmark)) in August 2015.

Interview

The hiring process is very good and in depth. First I had a Skype interview with the recruiter, then skype interview with company and recruiter, after that online test with follow up IQ screening and then interview with recruiter at recruiters location. Test at location was 5 hours. 2 hours IQ screening and 3 hours talk with recruiter

Interview Questions

• How would you make a difference in external company?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mercuri Urval.

Interview

Phone - face to face interview - assessment - 2nd round face to face

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mercuri Urval (London, England (UK)) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview process is vigorous and detailed and utilises the products that you would work with. It affords you the opportunity to meet many different people and gives you great insight into the ethos and culture of the business. The robust process means that both parties can ascertain whether or not the 'fit is there'.

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mercuri Urval (Brussels (Belgium)) in August 2013.

Interview

two interviews, assessment, video conference, final interview. Met several people on different levels throughout the company during the process. Got lots of information and a better insight in the company.

Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mercuri Urval in July 2011.

Interview

Applied through my school's MBA recruiting site, got an e-mail asking me to complete an "experience overview" questionnaire about my current role, knowledge and experience, attitude and values, languages I speak and employment history. A lot of questions were sales-oriented. It was not difficult to complete since I have strong sales background and could take the time to write quality responses. Once submitted, received a follow-up email to schedule an in-person interview. The individual I met with was extremely pleasant and asked behavioral questions. Received a call after several weeks to inform me that I did not make it to them next round because some other candidates had more experience in the specific industries Mercuri Urval does work in (telecom mostly). Although I was disappointed, it was nice to get a phone call with detailed feedback on my performance and why I was not chosen.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mercuri Urval (Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)) in January 2011.

Interview

Interview process was very professional. I felt that they listened to me and evaluated relevant aspects of my background, competence and motivation. The assessment provided me a lot of insight about myself, and after getting in, MU has increased my self-awareness to a level I didn't believe was possible before.

Interview Questions

• Imagine yourself two years from now, successful and perfectly happy with your job. What have you made to make that happen?   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mercuri Urval in May 2010.

Interview

Nice central, professional office. Very friendly reception. Filled in their online test (personality), the results were presented and discussed at the interview. Some case studies and scenarios addressing business challenges from a leadership perspective. Took a total of 60 minutes, got immediate feedback from the interviewer. A great learning experience although I was not successful in my application.

Interview Questions

• What are you strategies for succeeding in this role?   Answer Question
    • What has been your most significant business challenge and what did you learn from it?   Answer Question