MeridianLink Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at MeridianLink

2.8

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MeridianLink (Costa Mesa, CA).

Interview

Unprofessional process. Sent my resume via EMAIL since they don't have a formal application to fill out online. A few days later I'm called from a VP about my application and they left a voicemail since I couldn't pick up. I called a few hrs later and the person wasn't there so I left a message for them to call me back or email me, since I wasn't provided with an email for the direct hiring contact. They never attempted calling me back nor did they try to email me. Really? Thanks for the false hope. It's inappropriate to reach out like this with no follow up. Very unprofessional

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

lasts four hours. meet two managers. each of them ask some programming questions. one is for BFS, one is for heap.

Interview Questions

• how to implement a linear time complexity heap?(is that possible?)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MeridianLink (Costa Mesa, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

I applied through my college career portal and HR wrote me an email asking about my availability and location, and if I can do an out-of-pocket expense trip to their headquarter eventually for an on site interview.

The HR was slow in responding to my emails (sometimes took nearly a week to answer). They asked questions that could clearly be lumped into a single email, but instead chose to send me several different email question sessions in response to my answers to their previous questions. There was definitely a level of disorganization in their communication, where I couldn't even conduct the first phone screening until after nearly a month of this email exchange took place.

The first phone screen consisted of basic questions about interests, and at one point even had a mock-up of customer service where you are suppose to help the interviewer (acting as a computer-illiterate old man) printing something from his PC. The experience was odd to me as I have never had an interview liked that before.

The second round of interview consisted of a coding challenge without time limit but is a factor in evaluation of performance (estimated completion time was one hour). The prompt link was sent via email and I completed in roughly 2 days afterwards.

The third round of interview consisted of a timed logic-based 50-question test to be answered in 1 hour. The link was also given via email. The questions were rather difficult and the time allotted was clearly not enough for this test. I could only finish 46 questions with the time given, even though I rushing through a lot of the questions without checking my answers.

Roughly one week later, I was invited for the on site interview. The panel consisted of two engineers; they asked a few very short and somewhat simple logic puzzle questions, brainteasers and more advanced questions like sorting algorithm problems. They didn't seem to know what questions to ask me and were even debating between themselves during the interview about what should be asked. The on site only lasted about 45 minutes, which gave me an ominous feeling when I left. I didn't even get a chance to tour the facility or interact with anyone else from the company.

After the on site interview, I have never gotten anything in return ever since. The whole experience was rather strange and disorientating as the process was definitely on the lower end of being organized and structured.

Interview Questions

• I'm going to pretend I am a computer illiterate person who is calling you for help with my printer. Please help my character troubleshoot his problems.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MeridianLink (Costa Mesa, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

Interview questions were generally easy covering sorting, searching, recursion etc. Also there were some theoretical questions like memory management. But they mainly do .Net, which I'm not familiar with.

Interview Questions

• Prove the method you use in finding a cycle in linkedlist is correct   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

First, they email me an url for a one-hour online assignment, very easy.
    Then a phone interview is scheduled and it's where I failed

Interview Questions

• They asked lots of undergraduate stuff which I almost had forgotten all.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MeridianLink (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

Applied through my school's career website. Received the interview 2 week later. I got the phone interview and the interviewer asked me a lot of knowledge based questions.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

About submitting my resume, I got a phone call within a week. There was an initial assessment involving removing nodes from a linked list. Then there was a phone screen with an interviewer who asked about coursework. The interview lasted 30 minutes and I was asked questions about how memory is handled in Java.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer was pulling interview questions from wikipedia about previous coursework....   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MeridianLink (Costa Mesa, CA).

Interview

The interview starts with sending an email problem that you return to them. If it worked out, goes to Phone Interview. Then, next is On-site Interview. Pretty straight forward but it may take time to process or move on to the next process. Try to follow up with them when necessary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MeridianLink (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online and got phone interview next week. The phone interview is 60 min long, I was asked about the most and least favorite class and why, what kind of project I did in the most favorite class and many technical details about it, difference between TCP and UDP, and their typical applications, etc.

Interview Questions

• What the difference between No-SQL database and relational DB? And what advantages the No-SQL has over the relational DB?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I interviewed at MeridianLink (San Francisco, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Asked for a pile of questions with very details, such as subscripts, challenging projects, after submitting all those just got the response that they don't accept any candidates with H1B visa, waste of time.