Merit Medical Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Merit Medical Systems Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2017

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Merit Medical Systems (Houston, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

Short interview, roughly 10 minutes to talk about background and experience. Talked on the phone. Just your typical short interview. Average interview, oddly short for my liking. Thats about it.

Senior Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Merit Medical Systems (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2017.

Interview

Web based interview required first, before any in person interviews. Response time after this interview is not very quick. In person interviews occur after this process, those are pretty normal in both length and questions asked.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite font?
      What is your favorite design book?   Answer Question

R&D Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

Interview

Applied, about a week later got a call for an interview time and day. Turns out they interviewed like 15 people the same day as me, with interviewees still in the rooms as I waited outside. Met with three groups of two engineers, culminating in a director/senior engineer interview. Asked basic questions about my resume and one trivia question at the end.

Interview Questions

• How many gas stations are in the USA?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Merit Medical Systems.

Interview

Received email for Hire Vue interview online (not my favorite way to interview - less personable than a phone interview). Then heard nothing now for 3 months, no email follow up that I was not selected.

Human Resource Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Merit Medical Systems (South Jordan, UT) in February 2017.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter to complete phone screen. Then asked to continue with a Hirevue video interview. One month from application invited for on site interview. Another four weeks later requested follow up and that is when I was informed they decided to select another candidate.

Interview Questions

• Describe my "hands on" in the "trenches" HR experiences. What type of management style do you work best under?   Answer Question

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Merit Medical Systems (South Jordan, UT) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online and shortly after, received email response requesting a Hirevue "video" interview. I thought that was very interesting and progressive. I was then contacted by a great internal recruiter for a series of interviews over the next few weeks with members of upper management. I was impressed by the people I met and the process.

Interview Questions

• What was one of the most challenging things I have had to deal with in my HR career and what was the outcome of the situation?   Answer Question

Associate Sales Representative- Endotek Division Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Merit Medical Systems (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied online, few weeks later had phone screen with HR, then had to do a video interview with timed response questions. Next, I had an f2f with both the RSM and VP of sales at a Marriott. The RM texted me that night and wanted me to get in touch with the Rep I'd be working with (He was in Hawaii on a case and couldn't make the interview) We spoke on the phone that Friday about some of particulars of the job/ his background and the next week I got an email from HR telling me that they liked me a lot, but had picked another candidate to fly to Salt Lake for the final step.

Machinist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Merit Medical Systems in November 2015.

Interview

Was takeb through the guard station at the front gate, into the front office, signed in and waited for HR Manager, finally was able to meet with shop manager and talked with him, interviewed with him. Then with the manager over engineering, interviewed strong with him also. After the waiting for more than a month wa s notified they offered the position to somepne else.

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Merit Medical Systems (Salt Lake City, UT) in February 2015.

Interview

Sent in with group of people taken back one at a time given a reading test.after test is scored we all were taken upstairs to assemble some parts to see if we were good with our hands

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about people speaking other languages.we work a lot of over time how do feel about that. How do you feel about criticism .sometimes people think she is yelling but she is just talking loud .   1 Answer

Regulatory Affairs Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Merit Medical Systems (South Jordan, UT).

Interview

I have noticed that resumes with Mormon mission/religious experiences get selected favorably. So feel free to throw on your mission details on there. The management is all morman and would love to get some more LDS faithfuls in the department.

Interview Questions

• Just same old classic behavorial questions. Nothing unexpected   Answer Question