Meta Company Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

Applied online25%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Meta Company

Meta Company

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Meta Company in Jul 2017

Interview

I was cold called by a recruiter with the offer of interviewing for the position and had an initial phone screen with them and then we setup an interview with the hiring manager which was also over the phone where we mostly talked about my background and experience.

Interview Questions
  • What is your experience with C++?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Meta Company

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Meta Company

Interview

It took very long between the first phone screening and the on-site interview. The interview went on well, but I do not like the whole atmosphere in the company, especially the CTO. People seems very busy with work, and the attitude of the managers and higher level engineers is kind of arrogant and demanding. They keep on emphasizing how amazing they are and they want smart people, makes the interviewee feel uncomfortable. I did not get any decisions for more than 1.5 month, and I just move on with this company.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Meta Company (Redwood City, CA) in Jun 2016

Interview

I saw meta private demo at an event and was blown away. They asked me to write Job description of my skills, where and how I can contribute. This was very interesting because they were willing to create a JD that matches my skills and aspirations. Interview process lasted two full days onsite with close to 10+ members. Met several folks from product team, Computer vision team, Hardware team and couple of discussions with Meron.

Interview Questions
  • My past work in computer vision, optics, manufacturing, how I ran my previous startups and my research work.
1 person found this interview helpful

Meta Company

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Meta Company

Interview

lots of skype talks but nothing technical interviewer was really nice and willing to be helpful. Everything was done through skype and there where in total around 3 interviews, everything went smooth. They contacted me, I didnt contact them.

Interview Questions
  • Not really any difficult question, just asking on the work I had done before
1 person found this interview helpful