Metacube Software Pvt. Ltd. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Metacube Software Pvt. Ltd. Interview Questions

Interviews at Metacube Software Pvt. Ltd.

3.3

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Metacube Software Pvt. Ltd. (New York, NY) in July 2019.

Interview

Company have typically 3-4 round. Written test is waste of time even though they don't check it. They waste a lot of time for waiting period.
    They selected me and taken my salary slip and for salary discussion he told that he will discuss over a call. 5 days past away he didn't reply, now he called me in-person at his office, though on call I told him my expectations.
    When I went I waited for 3 hrs then he came and offer me lesser what I actually had my former organization.
    I got stumbled from this unprofessional treatment. These people want to buy people in free.
    If you can't give someone what he wants why interview and so much time wasting events??

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Metacube Software Pvt. Ltd..

Interview

It was purely technical and was based on resume.They also asked some questions on arrays and linked list.Asked to explain the OOPS concepts through implementing code.concepts of core Java.Asked the difference between function overloading and overriding and asked to explain through code

Tech Lead (In NET, C# and MVC Domain) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Metacube Software Pvt. Ltd. (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in December 2019.

Interview

Their whole interview process takes place in a basement, where candidates from all technologies (such as .NET, Java, Salesforce, IOS, Android) gather under one roof. All rounds of interview for all candidates takes place in that same basement (a hall of 30ft x 100ft hall approx). On the entrance to the interview hall table tennis table is placed where their employees were playing relentlessly and HRs did not even try to request them to stop this disturbance. I participated in an interview drive on 7th Dec 2019. The infrastructure is not that good. All the candidates are made to sit in one corner of the basement having old chairs placed in an unorganized fashion. In this peak drive the total footfall of candidates (including all technologies) was under 40. The HR department is lousy as they're either so confused or they intentionally don't convey any information to the candidates regarding their rounds, their turn etc. but they're good at one sentence: "Please sit, we'll let you know". They(3 of them) were struggling to manage just 30-40 people, where it should be no big deal for good HRs. I appeared for .NET interview and I was unaware of the number of rounds to take place and HRs also didn't inform anything. Every round was coming as a surprise because of the lack of information. So total 4 rounds are there: 1st round is technical interview round (ran for more than 1 hour)
    2nd round is written coding round (4 coding problems were given on a question paper and 4 blank A4 size pages were given to write codes/programs)
    3rd round is technical interview round (ran for more than 1 hour)
    4th round is also technical interview round (ran for another hour)
    5th round is HR round for salary discussion.
    I made it till 4th Round and it went for half an hour and then I was told "Sorry, currently you're not fit for our requirements."

Interview Questions

• Elaborate Page life cycle in ASP.NET   Answer Question
    • Make a binary tree out of given numbers in an interger array.   Answer Question
    • WAP to find missing no. in an array of integer numbers from 1 to 100 if numbers are given in a sorted order.   Answer Question
    • WAP to find missing no. in an array of integer numbers from 1 to 100 if numbers are not given in a sorted order.   Answer Question

Salesforce Administrative/Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Metacube Software Pvt. Ltd. (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in November 2019.

Interview

I applied for a Salesforce Developer Profile and was switching from a QA profile. They didn't ask me anything from the skill I already had and the skill I was applying for.
    Firstly gave me a question paper with 4 questions. Two were related to binary trees and two were number sorting questions.

Interview Questions

• 1. What happens when duplicate values are put with same key?
      2. Difference between master detail and lookup relationship.
      3. Difference in abstract class and interface.   Answer Question

Salesforce Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Metacube Software Pvt. Ltd. (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in October 2019.

Interview

Big and long process with continuous back to back 3 interviews.
    Worst thing i experienced : They call people for interview and tell them they have cleared all the rounds and we will contact you after discussing the authority about the offer.
    They dont give a call back. And when you follow up, they say we cant offer you anything as your current package is already this much that we offer to a candidate.

My Question: The first thing mentioned in a candidate's profile is there current package. Then why did they even call me to come for interview and waste my time. They knew my current package and they did not even had 10% to offer. Thats what their HR told me.

Highly Disappointed.

Interview Questions

• In first interview, they ask about your skills. Example: What does particular testing do? They give scenarios and ask you which testing to perform in which scenarios.
      In second and third interview: Written test along with questions related to testing, Severity and priority related, UI bug finding, difference btwn few testing methods.
      In third Interview: They take a dig into what you did in your written test and keep give you scenarios like : Write 5 best test cases about and elevator or eCommerce site. And technical questions about salesforce or what is written in your resume.   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Metacube Software Pvt. Ltd. (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in September 2019.

Interview

Four rounds were there for complete process. First two are the elimination rounds.
    1. Technical mcqs(basic oops)
     2. Coding- 5 qs
    3. Technical interview
    4. HR Interview

HR interview is just a formality you have to more focus on your technical skills (Java, DBMS, Salesforce).

Interview Questions

• In technical they will ask you about OOPs concepts and programs you have made in the coding round.
      Imp. Interview Questions:-
      1. WAP to divide two numbers without using / operator.
      2. polymorphism concept
      3. static
      4. DBMS concepts   Answer Question

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Metacube Software Pvt. Ltd. (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in June 2019.

Interview

It a hole day process and at the end of the day they tell will let you know. They can ask candidate to leave after 1st or 2nd round. And atleast they should update progress to condidate

Interview Questions

• About multiple class inheritance   1 Answer

Application

Interview

1. simple online mcq questions of basic programming.
    2. Coding Test of 5 questions with two and half hour. can crack easily.
    good company and will take you if you have great programming skills.

Graduate Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

An online test consisting of MCQ of approximately 90 minutes (mostly from Java and OOP) and Coding questions(5 questions) of 120 minutes.
    The questions were moderately easy and you are given sufficient time for solving them

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Metacube Software Pvt. Ltd. (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in February 2019.

Interview

Hiring Process go through 3 steps first one is online programming aptitude test in this test you have to solve programming problem based MCQ question, in this section questions are from recursion, data structure and predict error or output. If you clear first round then another round comes with 5 programming question in 2 and half hour, in this test you get 3-4 question of problem solving with specify time complexity and one question is to design an data structure with various operations. These both test can be clear easily, After clearing online test you will call for interview. The Interview will conduct on their own office at jaipur. Interview process is a long day process in which they also provides you snacks, coffee and food too. In the Interview Process You have to go through 2 rounds HR and technical, in HR round their is nothing hard to clear but in technical round go through your coding questions because they will ask for these question which are not solved by you.

Interview Questions

• They ask me certain questions one of them is chess board problem, problem based on complexity and design a system with specific requirements. They also go through with my knowledge of java with several questions.   Answer Question