Metasoft Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Metasoft Systems Interview Questions

3.1

Inside Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Metasoft Systems.

Interview

Interview 1 HR fantastic,
    Interview 2 Hiring manager, fantastic
    Interview 3 CEO, brutal, he asked questions you would only know if you had worked there for a year, and got angry when you did not know the answers.

Junior Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Metasoft Systems (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

it's a phone interview, the interviewer is nice. questions asked are mostly expected. they try to talk to you as if it's a casual conversation rather than a self presentation. try not to be to ambitious on your salary expectation. they will ask you what salary rate do you expect, but they are only offering base rate.

Interview Questions

• what aspect of Metasoft do you value, how does it fit your goals? (roughly)   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Metasoft Systems (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in February 2015.

Interview

There was a brief screening call by an in-house recruiter that covered most of the standard questions about qualifications. This was followed by 2 - 3 hours filling out questionnaires that the recruiter provided. These contained a combination of long form questions and multiple choice. After that there was a 30 min phone interview with the CEO in which he barely said a word.

Interview Questions

• One question only - posed by the CEO: How would you sell our product in North America?Requests for clarification or focus to the question were deflected. With my only knowledge of the company and product coming from their web site, it was a foolish exercise.

The guy made no attempt at any point in the call to put me at ease or ask about my past successes. He seemed determined to make the entire 30 min very awkward.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Metasoft Systems (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

Spoke with the CEO. He was both arrogant guarded and uninformative. An underwhelming combination. He is looking for monkeys to line his pockets and is not committed to employee engagement.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company and why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Metasoft Systems (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

Very in depth first call around 30-40 minutes. All good questions and more than anything want to know if you are a motivated human being or just a lazy person that makes calls to hit quota. The person that does phone interviews is very friendly but also upfront about everything which makes your decision easier if you want to proceed or not.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Metasoft Systems in July 2014.

Interview

I had applied online and was contacted by a junior recruiter who scheduled a phone interview with me. After the phone interview, I was sent an email asking me to interview with the lead recruiter, I then received an email asking me to do a quick phone interview with a Project Manager of the department. I was then asked at the end of the last phone interview to come in for a job shadow and a couple days after (it was a holiday) I was offered the position.

US Accounts Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Metasoft Systems (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in May 2014.

Interview

Applied on linkedin; called by senior recruiter to scheduled for an interview (1), then submitted a 3 page quest. to senior recruiter, called again for a brief overview, scheduled to call the GM interview(2) scheduled to have Face to face interview-(3) scheduled to have a phone call interview with CEO(owner) then a negotiation call,-overall process took almost 3-4 weeks

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Non profits   1 Answer

Negotiation

Listen very carefully to the GM and Senior Recruiter (they will only say briefly that it is negotiable) then when you are offered they will tell you its 30k Non negotiable-do not settle in the negotiation you are applying for a sales job so you have to negotiate if you dont its your loss. 38k is industry standard for this role

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Metasoft Systems (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in October 2013.

Interview

They were friendly and easygoing. They look for a personality fit just as much as whether or not you have the capacity to succeed. It is not solely based on the skills and experiences that you bring in. They really do take care so that for both sides, this will end up being a fit. There is a specific culture.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals down the line?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Metasoft Systems (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

After half hour phone interview with a manager I was booked for phone interview with the owner. When I contacted manager one hour before the interview I was told the interview was postponed for two days. Two days later, I was interrogated by owner over the phone, with rapid fire questions and constantly interrupting my answers. This lasted 15 minutes, the shortest interview of my life, and I never heard back.

Elite Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Metasoft Systems (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in June 2012.

Interview

It was an internal promotion that I applied for - the interview was with the new manager of the Elite team and then the President - both focussed on the opportunity, the effort level and skill required, and the compensation - as an elite team member,they explained I was expected to perform at three times the quota of a regular rep, with compensation to match - I told them I was ready for the challenge and they promoted me a week later

Interview Questions

• Well, it was "what support will you need to hit your target?" I really had not thought about it before the interview.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Well, it was their standard offer andthat gets me to 120K per year at quota so I was happy