Metro South Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Metro South Medical Center

Clerical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blue Island, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Metro South Medical Center (Blue Island, IL).

Interview

There was a phone interview and then a in-person interview which asked questions about my experience, previously worked jobs and skill set. During the process I met with who would become my department team.

Registar Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Island, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Metro South Medical Center (Blue Island, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

Pretty simple and to the chase. There was three ladies interviewing me, each had their worksheets of questions and took turns asking me questions. I then passed their interview and went on to interview with the Practice director which turn out pretty good. Got a call the same day asking for references.

Director of Patient Access Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Metro South Medical Center (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

If you are chosen to get to the final level of the interview, it is a panel interview. Sitting in a room with about 7 or more people asking you scripted questions. It's almost as if they don't want to be there, but they read off of their papers one by one in a monotone voice with no expression. If they don't think that you are the person for the job, it is definitely shown by their body language and exasperation in having to continue asking the questions. I really felt like walking out, but I did not want to be rude. After all, I felt as if there was a possibility that this would be my next job!

Interview Questions

• How would you change something that is already happening? Which was, how would you get rid of the bottlenecks that occur in the morning when patients are coming in droves for services and they have to register first?   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Metro South Medical Center in January 2014.

Interview

It seemed the person who interviewed me was unskilled. She was a Nurse manager of the Maternal Child unit and sat there as if I was bothering her. People came in during the interview with paperwork and she did paperwork while she was interviewing , text messaged and answered her phone as I was talking and answering her questions. When I said Hi to the employees they all turned their heads and looked the other way or walked away when they saw her coming. Serious bad vibes about the staff. Seemed afraid of her. Very unprofessional and lacking interview skills.

Interview Questions

• As a very experienced Maternal child nurse she asked why I was interested in working on a mother - baby unit? Duh? 20 years experience....why else would I be applying there , it was obvious she didn't read my resume   1 Answer

I saw how the staff interacted with her and when she was around. Good observations on the work load and how the staff was enjoying their job, not one smile or hello or good afternoon from any of them.