Metrolink Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Metrolink Interview Questions

Updated Feb 16, 2017

3.2

Ethics Officer Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Metrolink.

Interview

I just had a screening interview after one round of testing. But I'm not sure it was for a funded position or whether the manager was exploring her options for reorganizing the unit.

Interview Questions

• I was asked a lot about my use of technology and familiarity with Microsoft office suite   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Metrolink (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

30 minute interview. Questions were very basic, ranging from what your professional interests are, to questions on your ability to manage customer complaints, to what is your familiarity with marketing.

Ticket Vending Machine Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Metrolink (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

It was quick, a bit intimidating being that it was a group of 3 men doing the interview. After maybe 5 minutes, it was relaxing. Very calm and quick. The guys were friendly and loved when you actually knew about the company prior to applying.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a rude customer?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Metrolink (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I applied online through my school's career center postings and was contacted two days later for an interview the following week. Interviewed with HR contact + two department heads. Very friendly and personable, but difficult questions that asked me to recall specific instances where I had to overcome certain problems having to do with a situation or a person.

Interview Questions

• Can you think of an instance where you had to overcome a nuisance in the workplace, and what steps did you take?   Answer Question

Internship duration was too long.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Metrolink.

Interview

I applied online via my school's career center as well as the given email to HR. It took about 3-4 months to hear a response. I received a phone call to do an in-person interview at the company. My interview was panel style with 3 employees in the department. A lot of the questions were centered on previous experience and behavioral.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had a difficult customer/client?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Metrolink.

Interview

interview went very fast. only one round.

Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Metrolink (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

I was called for a brief phone screen then invited for an interview with the Director of H/R and the person who would be my boss, the CFO. The 3 of us met together for over an hour, discussing the history of the company, the details of the job and the specifics issues related to the department and it's problems. I was told about the difficulties I would face starting from Day One, including past errors that needed correction and employee morale. I found it to be an engaging, honest and open interview with candid information given.

Interview Questions

• I don't think there was a question posed to me that I had difficulty answering. I wish I had delved deeper into the difficulties they spoke to me about because, as honest as they were with me in the interview, the problems were so much more complex and, ultimately, insurmountable for me. If I had been more probing with my questions, I might have gained more knowledge that would have led to me not accepting their offer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was made an initial offer. During the interview phase it was revealed to me that the agency had been in a salary freeze for a significant amount of time and that it was not likely to be lifted in the forseeable future. Using this information, I negotiated a slightly higher salary.

Road Foreman Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Metrolink (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2009.

Interview

Rec'd an invitation to interview by telephone. Had the interview and was not successful.

Interview Questions

• What management skills do I have   1 Answer
    • What type of manager am I?   1 Answer

Office Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Metrolink (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Took over a month to get an interview. It was a panel interview. Although I prepared but the interview did not go well as some of the questions were pretty unexpected. For instance they gave me a couple of sentences and asked me to do a presentation and it is not easy to present off the cuff in front of a panel.

Interview Questions

• If your supervisor is going to a meeting and he forgets some very important documents at the office, how would you contact him?   1 Answer

CER Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Metrolink in July 2010.

Interview

Basic interview questions