Metropolitan Bank and Trust Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Metropolitan Bank and Trust

2.6

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Metropolitan Bank and Trust (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

Submitted my resume to the HR and I got a reply after 2 weeks telling me that I was scheduled for an interview.
    The interview was fast. It was just an interview with the HR which were easy to answer and then another interview with the head of the dept.

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

I applied online and was invited for the exam a week after. After I passed the exam, I undergo an interview with the HR and after the interview, she said that I should wait 2 weeks for the result.

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Metropolitan Bank and Trust (New York, NY) in June 2019.

Interview

I applied online and sent me a link that i passed the screening with a link to answer the form and after that i was invited for an assessment, also thru online. after i passed the first assessment, they sent me the link of the 2nd assessment and i waited almost two weeks for the result and invited for an interview after. To be honest, the exam was really difficult, review more on logic and abstract. It was an average interview though since there are questions that really hard to answer because they're testing you integrity. after the interview, the interviewer shake hands with me and said some positive things. and im still waiting for the response since it was just 2days since i was interviewed. God bless to all the applicants, hope this review helps you!

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Metropolitan Bank and Trust (Makati City (Philippines)) in December 2017.

Interview

Extremely horrible.

HR interviewer is not very professional. They will make you send and fill up forms with just similar informations, and essays, and wait even more than an hour. And when it's your turn, the interviewer haven't even made an effort to thoroughly look at your resume or maybe even the essays, and you could tell how very traditional and intolerant the way the interviewer ask questions and behave, making you feel not welcomed at all - considering they are already one of the biggest bank/company here in the Philippines. How shameful.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Metropolitan Bank and Trust (Makati City (Philippines)).

Interview

I got an invitation for an examination during a job fair in our school. Arrive at the venue 30 mins to 1 hour before the scheduled time of your examination because you will fill out some forms (personal data sheet and essays). I go straight to the interview because the staff there said that I'll be taking another set of examination but after waiting for about an hour they set me straight in an interview with one of their HRs. The interview was all about getting to know you.

Junior Trader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Metropolitan Bank and Trust (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in April 2016.

Interview

You first start at the hr floor to write two essays about your plans and goals. Then you go to the trading room where the department head's office is. I was interviewed during trading hours so every so often traders would come in asking for approval to execute a position. Anyway, questions were mostly related to how you handle pressure in a toxic environment. They are upfront about the work conditions, and the compensation structure. It was a very informative interview where they try to assess your commitment to the job and general work ethic.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Metropolitan Bank and Trust (Makati City (Philippines)) in June 2018.

Interview

At first you will take an exam more maths, analytical and logical tests. For me, the exam is fine since I passed the exam. If you didn't pass the exam the HR will immediately tell you and you cannot proceed on the first interview. In the interview, the HR will only asked all about yourself and everything about your CV and application form. After that, they will inform you if you pass the initial interview via text or email.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Metropolitan Bank and Trust in April 2017.

Interview

fairly easy:

arrived at their Makati office on their given schedule
    hiring process was centralized for all job positions
    typical exam (english, math, abstract reasoning)
    wait for your name to be called if you pass the exam
    group interview with 2-3 other people
    go home and wait for their call/e-mail

Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Metropolitan Bank and Trust (Makati City (Philippines)) in July 2015.

Interview

The HR will be the 1st stage of the interview. If you passed the HR a panel interview will be done on the same day. If you passed the panel interview they'll contact you after 2 or 3 working days.

Accounts Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Metropolitan Bank and Trust in April 2013.

Interview

Applied online. Got a call a week after.
    Exam and when you passed the exam initial interview.
    Exam was easy 20 minutes each exam. (3 exams)
    Passed the exam and interview
    second interview i honestly said Metrobank was not my first option. since i was looking for higher salary and better training.

did not get the job.