Metropolitan Bank and Trust Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 11, 2017

2.5

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Metropolitan Bank and Trust (Makati City (Philippines)) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied through a career fair and exactly two weeks after, I received a text message inviting me for an initial screening which involved a basic IQ test. After passing the aptitude test, one of the HR employees interviewed me (same day). Most questions were personal questions, such as career path, aspirations, family background, hobbies etc. After two weeks, I was contacted for the second part, an officership exam and interview with one of the HR department managers. You will know within the day whether you qualify for the next panel interview or not. They will not tell you right away whether the department you like has an opening. I preferred the HR department so they rerouted my application to the HR department instead of the sales department.

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself working in the sales department (a.k.a are you a sales person)   Answer Question

Strategic Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Metropolitan Bank and Trust (Makati City (Philippines)) in June 2016.

Interview

It was okay, the HR people are really nice and you won't feel intimidated talking to the department heads or managers as they're quite nice. What's good about applying to Metrobank is that if they think you're more fit for other positions, they will let you know.

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Metropolitan Bank and Trust (Makati City (Philippines)) in May 2016.

Interview

Resume sent at career fair, called for interview. Answered 2 short essays at HR. Interviewed directly by team lead then division head (separate but one after another) After 3 working days, invited to go there for a job offer, where further questions by HR were asked. Was given around 3-4 days to decide.

Interview Questions

Low salary :( rank and file even with very high academic achievements

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Metropolitan Bank and Trust (Makati City (Philippines)) in May 2016.

Interview

You must pass their exam first before you get yourself an initial interview. The exam consists of Math,logic and,vocabulary its rather easy like an entrance exam. If you passed the exam they'd give you an application form. During the initial interview they would ask you about everything you've written and about your resume. The second interview was intimidating and I felt like I've wasted my time because despite me telling during the initial interview that I was willing to be placed in a different area the second interviewer apparently wasn't aware of that and spent the time convincing me to a nearer area which didn't have an opening.

Junior Trader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Metropolitan Bank and Trust (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in April 2016.

Interview

You first start at the hr floor to write two essays about your plans and goals. Then you go to the trading room where the department head's office is. I was interviewed during trading hours so every so often traders would come in asking for approval to execute a position. Anyway, questions were mostly related to how you handle pressure in a toxic environment. They are upfront about the work conditions, and the compensation structure. It was a very informative interview where they try to assess your commitment to the job and general work ethic.

TA Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Metropolitan Bank and Trust (Makati City (Philippines)) in January 2016.

Interview

It was an efficient interview process. During my application process all of my interviews were strategically scheduled according to my availability however since it was a one day process, they asked me to wait for the interviewer a little longer than expected. But in the end I was interviewed by the 2 bosses in 1 day.

Interview Questions

• Work experience was asked in details   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Metropolitan Bank and Trust (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in May 2015.

Interview

I had two interviews - first with a senior consultant and second with a panel of 3 executives (including the first guy I interviewed with). They asked typical questions you expect to receive as a fresh grad, during both interviews. If you graduated with honors, the salary offer is much higher - this is the primary reason I declined.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer
    • Tell me about your senior thesis.   1 Answer

Accounts Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Metropolitan Bank and Trust in April 2013.

Interview

Applied online. Got a call a week after.
    Exam and when you passed the exam initial interview.
    Exam was easy 20 minutes each exam. (3 exams)
    Passed the exam and interview
    second interview i honestly said Metrobank was not my first option. since i was looking for higher salary and better training.

did not get the job.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Metropolitan Bank and Trust (Makati City (Philippines)) in June 2012.

Interview

-Left resume at job fair
    -Received company text message for openings
    -HR basic interview (resume content)
    -Division Head function interview (leadership skills)
    -Final panel interview (HR Group Head, 2 other Group Heads): (career plans, leadership experience,..)
    1. Why banking?
    2. What are your plans in 3-5 years?
    3. Share an experience when you encountered a problem as a leader and describe how you solved it

Collection Associate Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Metropolitan Bank and Trust in April 2012.

Interview

i decided to walk-in in their office and learned from the security that they conduct an interview and exam for applicants every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. So i come back on Monday as early as 8am. I took up the exam first and after that an initial interview.

Interview Questions

• how do you handle difficult or irate customers?   1 Answer