Miceli Financial Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Miceli Financial Partners Interview Questions

2.2

Financial Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Miceli Financial Partners (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Got the first round interview at the San Jose office. The recruiting coordinator asked me several behavioral questions based on job qualifications. He asked me whether I had connections in the San Jose area (which will later be used for acquiring new clients) and how do I deal with competitive environment.

Interview Questions

• How do you perform in the competitive environment?   1 Answer

Financial Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Miceli Financial Partners (San Jose, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

The people were very kind, likable, reliable, and professional. I however, did not approve of the fact that they didn't share with me that the position was commission based only until my second in-person interview. I found it to be slightly dishonest and frustrating.

Purely commission based

Financial Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Miceli Financial Partners (San Jose, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

Through the entire hiring process Ii found the staff to be completely honest and helpful. They bent over backwards to answer all of my questions accurately and you know what, they were correct. Ii have never had such a smooth hoiring process in all my years in teh indstry. It would have been more helpful to know that that this was commission based but that fact is commonly known. The Recruiting director was helpful and completely transparent through he process

Interview Questions

• Can you work for commission only?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy and smooth

Career Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Miceli Financial Partners (San Jose, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

The Recruiting Director was very professional and very approachable. He answered all my questions and had a very good manner of conversation that was productive and not intimidating. I was then taken to meet with two senior managers in different divisions of the firm who were also very interested and interesting to talk to regarding their side of the business platform.

Financial Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Miceli Financial Partners (San Jose, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

The interview was a 1:1. It was talking about behavioral question and what the company does, trying guadge your interest. If you passed, it was a group interview where they told you how much money you could make and how hard it would be. Then you had to give a 2 minute speech to the hiring manager about why you should get the job.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Miceli Financial Partners.

Interview

Meet with the recruiter and she had studied my resume on Career Builder.
    She had not many questions for me, it was more as if I was interviewing her and her company.

After the initial interview, I was invited to a information seminar where there where different managing agents who where speaking about how great it was to work at Miceli and how successful they where as well as the freedom the job came with.

This all proved to be lies and just a way to lure me in to their trap.

2nd interview was with my manager who conducted a real interview and drilled me on my resume and asked me personal questions to ensure that I had the right qualifications to work as a financial service professional.

3rd interview was with the owner Mr Miceli, him self.
    Easy and personal interview, he gave the appearance of being a very easy going person.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

100% Commission with NO Base Salary

Many details where left out and came as a surprise.